Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

The OFFICIAL Ravens-Lions MNF Prediction Thread

Hmm.. what to make of this matchup. Detroit has lost 3 out of 4 and hasn't particularly played well at home. A look back shows losses at home to Tampa and Cincy. And in that mix is also a win against Dallas when they pulled one out of their arses at the buzzer.

Listening to talk radio this week especially that moron Vinny Cerrato, you'd think we were playing Montana and Rice in their primes. All the radio talk is about all these weapons Detroit has that we won't be able to stay on the field with them.

My feeling on this one is that we will either be in a position to win it late and do something stupid (Joe INT), or we'll give up a late score after pulling ahead inside of 2 minutes (similar to the miracle comeback the Lions pulled at home against Dallas). After seeing the Vikings walk down the field twice inside of 2 minutes, I have no reason to believe we can stop the Lions in the 2-minute drill.. So.. that's how we lose this one..

I'll go with:

Lions 26
    Ravens 21

Blog Entries

Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens-Lions MNF Prediction Thread

Ravens road woes continue. Lions 27-23.

Lions win 27-24. Defense can't come up in the clutch again as Megatron catches the game winning touchdown over Matt Elam.

Blog Entries

23 -20

Of course I want us to win, but if I was betting my last dollar I'd say
    Lions 31
    Ravens 24

Ravens 31 Lions 28.

I can't help myself! A poster by the name of Bc Raven reminded me that in spite of the talent on the D-line, the "Stafford-Megatron" project and even home field advantage the Lions are still only 7-6. Detroit is not invincible.

After the "Show in the Snow" last weekend, I have to believe #5 and #9 figure out a way to win this one. Crossing my fingers and hoping for snow under that dome!

P.S. and can't forget the value of #12 either.
    Last edited by Mac in Va; 12-12-2013 at 05:35 PM.

If Harbaugh doesn't do anything crazy, maybe they win by 3 points. Tucker will be ready. Akers has had problems this year, 2 weeks ago they were trying out kickers.

Lions 31 Ravens 20. D plays strong in the first half and we are up 13 to 10, then our lack of adjustments on O paired with conservative D dooms us.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The Lions jump out to a 10-0 1st quarter lead based on the emotion of their crowd.

Big-game-tested Ravens don't panic and the timing is perfect as they end up playing their most consistent game of the year.

Jimmy Smith has a pick-6 late in the 4th quarter to put it away.

Ravens 27
    Lions 16

Blog Entries

Sometimes I wonder if posters actually want things like Calvin Johnson catching game winning TDs over Matt Elam because of a silly comment.

You can call me crazy all you want, but I think the offense starts getting closer to its play off level now that Joe finally has an arsenal of weapons. The defense still needs work, but its a lot better than folk give it credit for. I think Sizzle has a huge game.

Ravens go 8-6 and win 23-20.

Another agonizing road loss. Lions 26 Ravens 24.

Ravens lose 31 to 16.