Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens-Lions MNF Prediction Thread

Lions 31
    Ravens 21

Would have happened with or without Elam running his mouth (although his comments don't help)

Blog Entries

I have no idea... literallly. Just hope the Ravens somehow manage to pull out a win

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if posters actually want things like Calvin Johnson catching game winning TDs over Matt Elam because of a silly comment.

You can call me crazy all you want, but I think the offense starts getting closer to its play off level now that Joe finally has an arsenal of weapons. The defense still needs work, but its a lot better than folk give it credit for. I think Sizzle has a huge game.

Ravens go 8-6 and win 23-20.
    I'm thinking the Rice starts cooking and when he's done(TOP) is the factor that gives the Ravens the win. He should be healed and rested ,based on what he's done so far. Defense get's a attitude, knowing they blew the game twice last week. They don't like Flacco winning that game.SMH

Wow! Lots of Debbie downers. I think this group of Ravens is about to find it's mojo and put an end to their road woes. Elam gets his first pick, Jimmy Smith has his way with megatron, and Rice goes on a tear. We win this one. 30-20
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    Wow! Lots of Debbie downers. I think this group of Ravens is about to find it's mojo and put an end to their road woes. Elam gets his first pick, Jimmy Smith has his way with megatron, and Rice goes on a tear. We win this one. 30-20
    Considering none of the above has happened yet this year other than smith tightening down on recievers I have a hard time going with this. If Joe has a playoff type appearance we have a better than 50-50 chance.

Blog Entries

The road record is what it is. Detroit is loud & proud up there. Tough to beat in that dome. Megatron put on a big show and we barely escaped with a win. This is gonna be another roller coaster ride.

I haven't picked against the Ravens all year but I see the Lions taking this by at least 3, which is essentially the built in home field advantage. (Ravenswintitle can explain better than I).
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Ravens grab a nice lead early after a few Stafford turnovers, but in the 4th quarter, the Lions score every time they touch the ball, as our defense, once agian, can't stop anyone in the 4th quarter.

Lions 31 Ravens 20

Blog Entries

Ravens up 23 - 20 in 4th qtr, drive down to Lions 2 yd line, but can't punch it in to seal victory. Tuck kicks FG, Lions get into Ravens territory (just to give us heart attacks), but fail to get into end-zone. Final = Ravens 26 - Lions 20... Bc

Blog Entries

Ravens 23-17. No particular reason.

Ravens 24
    Lions 21

I understand the pessimism BUT..

Stafford makes Stafford-like decisions and struggles with accuracy.

Ravens 17-14

Bad matchup on the road.

30-20 Detroit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.