Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: How many Ravens will earn pro bowl consideration this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Da Vida View Post
    Tucker should. Beyond that, it would be on name recognition. Suggs is borderline, but nobody else really deserves it.
    Suggs stands a very good chance of finishing the season as the only D-player in the NFL to have 100+ tackles and double-digit sacks. I think that (plus name recognition) gets him in easily.

Ticker does deserve it, but so do about 10 other PKers. There are 11 kickers in the NFL hitting 90%+ this season (all of whom have missed 2 or less on the season). Tucker's converted the second-most overall (29-31), incl. 4-5 from 50+, so that should help.

Blog Entries

You could make a point that Daryl Smith deserves recognition - already over 100 tackles, 3.5 sacks and 2 forced fumbles. But I doubt any of them get it unless it's by name recognition
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Tucker ....

Yeah, got nothing after him. Suggs perhaps but he's dropped off just before voting began.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Tucker only for me. A case could be made for Suggs and maybe Daryl Smith but those are a bit of a stretch IMHO.
    "Old Man my Ass!" - John Malkovich

Blog Entries

If the Pro Bowl is played the week before the Super Bowl, then no Ravens will be on the squad ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    I'm hoping we falter and get into position for Mike Evans. It'll sucknow but good for the long term.
    Disgraceful.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    This along should be reason enough for Ozzie to draft a true number 1 this year. I'm hoping we falter and get into position for Mike Evans. It'll sucknow but good for the long term.
    The Ravens already have 7 wins so that ain't happening. I could never root for losing anyway.
    He Who Dares.....Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    You could make a point that Daryl Smith deserves recognition - already over 100 tackles, 3.5 sacks and 2 forced fumbles. But I doubt any of them get it unless it's by name recognition
    According to nfl.com he also has 17 pass deflections

I think on name recognition alone, Suggs, Yanda, and Leach are locks. Jacoby (as KR) will get in, he deserves it. Tucker might still have a shot over Prater.

A 61-yarder on Monday Night Football might be just the big stage show for Tucker to get a voting push. The shout out to his fantasy team probably helps sell him, too.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamjo View Post
    A 61-yarder on Monday Night Football might be just the big stage show for Tucker to get a voting push. The shout out to his fantasy team probably helps sell him, too.
    61-yarder on national TV, plus he now has the most FGs in the entire NFL (to date) .. and 35 in a row?

He's in.