Results 46 to 46 of 46
12-15-2013, 07:20 PM #46
- Join Date
- Aug 2006
- Westminster - Raventown, MD!
- Blog Entries
Re: OT - RG3 Gets Shut Down For Season - WTF??
Unrelated to RG3/Cousins...but I'm starting to get a feeling Shanahan might still be coaching in 2014 with Washington...
1. Snyder knows he can't get his firing with cause
2. Snyder doesn't want to pay 7 mil dollars owed
3. Shanahan isn't stupid, he's not going to quit
4. There's reports that Kyle has decided the baggage is not worth working for his father, so he's going to leave for other opportunities.
I see the perfect storm which might, MIGHT, create Snyder and Shanahan extending their stalemate into a lame duck season, with a new OC to usurp Shanahan's power. If so, next year is going to be REAL interesting in D.C. Could be a reality show..
“When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.
Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!