Blog Entries

Seahawks fans are savages that are a menace to society.

According to a noise-cancellation headphone ad, one in which Kaepernick stars in.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...s-as-lunatics/

Watch the video in the link.

Please, watch it.

It is one of the most baffling, absurd, hysterical videos I have ever watched. This is complete madness.

Re: Seahawks fans are savages that are a menace to society.

These adds are ridiculous and offensive. There's one with Kevin Garnett too. Didn't really notice who the opposing fan base was supposed to be. But it's the same thing, acting like the villagers with pitchforks wanting to execute Frankenstein. Like any fan base takes the time to organize by the hundreds like that and then behave that way toward another team's athletes.

You might get the occasional asshole here and there, maybe even a few at a time, but these adds look like Middle East riots. Even if this stuff did happen, there would be no need to show it in a commercial. It would disgust me to see Baltimore portrayed this way so some Steeler could sell headphones. Really irresponsible imo.
    Last edited by Igotstoknow; 12-11-2013 at 02:39 AM.

Seahawks fans are savages that are a menace to society.

I think y'all (and PFT) are taking the ad a little too seriously.

Lmao wow this is so over the top haha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I think y'all (and PFT) are taking the ad a little too seriously.
    :word

You notice that it's Kaep & not Flacco. Would anyone be surprised if they approached #5 & he said something like Headphones?! I don't need no stinkin' headphones!

You stick Joe in that commercial & he's looking out the bus window waving to the infantilifada & laughing his arse off. Probably pointing 'em out to the other guys: Hey Dennis, get a load of this nimrod! And continuing to laugh his arse off & wave as he walks down the gauntlet, goes into the locker room, & hangs 3 or 4 TDs up on the idiots' team as they wreck their vocal chords...:D

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    You stick Joe in that commercial & he's looking out the bus window waving to the infantilifada & laughing his arse off. Probably pointing 'em out to the other guys: Hey Dennis, get a load of this nimrod! And continuing to laugh his arse off & wave as he walks down the gauntlet, goes into the locker room, & hangs 3 or 4 TDs up on the idiots' team as they wreck their vocal chords...:D
    Hopefully Monday night plays out exactly this way.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Blog Entries

These are the type of ads that incite people.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore