Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Monday Night Football and nobody cares/Cowboys at Bears

So if you are the Chicago GM...Do you tell Cutler to take a hike NOW, or wait for the season to end?

They can't bench McCown right now. No way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    So if the Bears win (looking likely), they will be in a tie for first with the Lions. Does this have a psychological impact on the Lions for our game next week? Do they come to play harder because they need to win to keep the division in their sights. Or do they choke under the pressure and/or suffer from a defeatist attitude after this week's events (seems unlikely)?
    I think more than anything, they are going to play pissed off from losing that game and lead from the Eagles. They have playoffs in their mind regardless, they are going to be tough every week
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

It was a really bad game for the Cowboys defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    So if you are the Chicago GM...Do you tell Cutler to take a hike NOW, or wait for the season to end?

They can't bench McCown right now. No way.
    Franchise Cutler and trade him.

Blog Entries

Everything coming from the Bears locker room is saying they are going to go back to Cutler when he's ready. I get that Brandon Marshall is his buddy, but I just think it's ridiculous. The Cowboys D sucks, but we saw McCown, he's a good QB in that offense for some reason. I don't see Cutler coming back after being out this long and being effective.

Now, I don't really think McCown is suddenly going to become a franchise QB, but with a new regime in there, makes some sense to go after a new QB and use McCown, who's been there for 3 years now, as the bridge.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Are the boys that bad?
    In Texas, you put a tablespoon of Romo-Seltzer in a half-full glass of water to cause heartburn, not cure it...

Blog Entries

That loss had nothing to do with Romo and everything to do with that horrible defense. Even Gruden, (who loves everybody and was the HC when Kiffin was his DC) kept questioning why they don't come out of that cover2. Talk about making it easy on the other offense...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!