Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Playoff invoices

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    You guys are looking at this the wrong way. This is a gift to the fans. We don't have to decide until 12/23. That means we get to sit back the next two weeks and see if they'll even have a chance to win the division in Week 17. At the conclusion of SNF on the 22nd, if we're either tied with or 1 game back of Cincy, you do the pay as you go thing and pay for the WC round. If they're eliminated from winning the division, save your money. Worst case they lose in Cincy and the Ravens hold about $300 of your money towards next seasons tickets. Best case you're going to a home playoff game the following week. This is a good thing, guys.
    But you only have until 12/20 to do the pay as we pay plan which means we won't have the additional information of the Pats game result. So if we win the next two and you wait for 12/23 you pay the full amount or nothing and forgo the tickets. My full amount was over $700 for LL end zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Calvert View Post
    But you only have until 12/20 to do the pay as we pay plan which means we won't have the additional information of the Pats game result. So if we win the next two and you wait for 12/23 you pay the full amount or nothing and forgo the tickets. My full amount was over $700 for LL end zone.
    Where did you see that? The only date I saw in the email was 12/23:

Dear Mr. Xxxxx,

With just three weeks remaining in the regular season, we are pleased to be in contention for a third consecutive division title, sixth consecutive playoff berth (seven out of the last eight years) and a chance to defend Baltimore’s Super Bowl title. We remain the only team in the NFL to earn the playoffs the past five seasons and have managed to win at least one postseason game in each year.

The NFL has asked us to begin preparations for potential home playoff games at M&T Bank Stadium and, as a PSL Owner, you have the opportunity to purchase your same season ticket location(s) for two (2) potential home games. It is important to begin playoff preparations as the first game could be played at M&T Bank Stadium as soon as January 4th.

We are again offering a “Pay As We Play” payment option to all PSL owners who provide a credit card payment prior to the deadline. With this option, credit cards will initially be charged only for the first potential home game, based on the Wild Card game price (unless the Ravens host a Divisional playoff game), rather than the full two-game package as in past seasons.

We have a very tight timeframe to execute a distribution process for playoff tickets for potential home playoff games and it is very important that we receive your commitment no later than 5:00 p.m., Monday, December 23, 2013 to guarantee your playoff tickets. The NFL sets all playoff ticket prices and you will not receive an invoice by mail.

There is an important change to the distribution process for playoff tickets. Due to our limited timeframe, you will be asked to print your tickets at home, via My Ravens Ticket Account. Hard tickets will not be delivered to you. Instructions on how to print your tickets will be emailed the week of December 23 rd.

We ask that you please read all playoff ticket related materials carefully and feel free to contact us at (410) 261-RAVE (7283) if you have any questions that are not addressed in the information guide.

With two NFL championships under our belt, we remain focused on the next one and that starts with winning the AFC North Division and hosting playoff games at M&T Bank Stadium. With the incredible home field advantage that you help us create, our fans deserve to see playoff football in Baltimore and we need you there with us!

Sincerely,

Baker R. Koppelman
    Vice President, Ticket Sales and Operations
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

When you go into your account, then click on new invoices. Then the 2013 playoffs option which is the pay as we play option, click on the plus sign to show details and it says.

"You must register for Pay As We Play by Dec.20, 2013. Your card will be charged at the end of the business day for the first game only.

Note: An initial payment of US $0.00 is due today. This payment will be applied toward the installments below.
    Payment Date Amount Due Amount Paid
    2013-12-09 TBD
    2014-01-20 TBD
    The method of payment you choose on the next page will be charged automatically accordingly to the plan you've selected above "

Ahhhh....thanks for the info. Sneaky bastiges they are, lol. Well, at least we get to see what Cincy does against Pitt and what we do against the Lions this w/e.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

I'll hold off on giving them my $$$$. We would have to win out and the Bengals go 1-2 to host a playoff game.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Playoff invoices for the 6th straight season.

There are upwards of 30 fan-bases across that league that would kill for that...
    So we should just shut up and allow the NFL to boink us up the ass? The NFL is all about money. The fans have a right to voice their opinions as well regarding money regardless of how successful their team is.

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    So we should just shut up and allow the NFL to boink us up the ass? The NFL is all about money. The fans have a right to voice their opinions as well regarding money regardless of how successful their team is.
    No need to voice your opinion, just speak with your wallet and don't pony up:)

No. Not telling anyone what to say or do....rage against The Shield and keep your money if that moves your needle.

EDIT: And I would add the pay-as-you-go arrangement is much more friendly to the cost-conscious fan than the pay-it-all-upfront arrangement from a few years ago.

Do you also go back to restaurants that repeatedly boink you up the ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I'll hold off on giving them my $$$$. We would have to win out and the Bengals go 1-2 to host a playoff game.
    ahhh... makes sense!
    unlikely that we would host. Im also gonna wait to see how we do on Monday and how the Bengals fare this weekend.

Anyone know the face value of these playoff tickets. It's hard to tell because you're being charged for two games. I've got PSLs in Sec 503 and 529.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Anyone know the face value of these playoff tickets. It's hard to tell because you're being charged for two games. I've got PSLs in Sec 503 and 529.
    http://prod.preview.ravens.clubs.nfl...ayoff_Info.pdf