Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Playoff invoices

Ahhhh....thanks for the info. Sneaky bastiges they are, lol. Well, at least we get to see what Cincy does against Pitt and what we do against the Lions this w/e.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

I'll hold off on giving them my $$$$. We would have to win out and the Bengals go 1-2 to host a playoff game.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Playoff invoices for the 6th straight season.

There are upwards of 30 fan-bases across that league that would kill for that...
    So we should just shut up and allow the NFL to boink us up the ass? The NFL is all about money. The fans have a right to voice their opinions as well regarding money regardless of how successful their team is.

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    So we should just shut up and allow the NFL to boink us up the ass? The NFL is all about money. The fans have a right to voice their opinions as well regarding money regardless of how successful their team is.
    No need to voice your opinion, just speak with your wallet and don't pony up

No. Not telling anyone what to say or do....rage against The Shield and keep your money if that moves your needle.

EDIT: And I would add the pay-as-you-go arrangement is much more friendly to the cost-conscious fan than the pay-it-all-upfront arrangement from a few years ago.

Do you also go back to restaurants that repeatedly boink you up the ass?
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I'll hold off on giving them my $$$$. We would have to win out and the Bengals go 1-2 to host a playoff game.
    ahhh... makes sense!
    unlikely that we would host. Im also gonna wait to see how we do on Monday and how the Bengals fare this weekend.

Anyone know the face value of these playoff tickets. It's hard to tell because you're being charged for two games. I've got PSLs in Sec 503 and 529.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Anyone know the face value of these playoff tickets. It's hard to tell because you're being charged for two games. I've got PSLs in Sec 503 and 529.
    http://prod.preview.ravens.clubs.nfl...ayoff_Info.pdf

Cool. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Playoff invoices for the 6th straight season.

There are upwards of 30 fan-bases across that league that would kill for that...
    I wonder how many franchises fans get these year in and year out only to not make it in the end *cough* Cowboys *cough*....

Blog Entries

It's not rocket science. If you don't want to get hit with the first game ticket charge, then don't pay it until the 23rd when we will know the results of the next two games. How hard is that to comprehend for some people?

I'm not about to pay for a playoff game right now. We have to win out and Cincy has to lose twice. I don't see it happening. In fact we probably won't be having this discussion again come Monday night around midnight

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    So... is it worth paying?
    Long shot?

Nope.
    Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less"--GEN R. E. Lee

Quote Originally Posted by shine View Post
    So... is it worth paying?
    Long shot?
    #6 seed at best now. No chance at a home game