Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Playoff invoices

They are sent and via email only.

Re: Playoff invoices

Why can't we just give credit card info and be charged if only there is a game!
    If we get a wild card spot... then we are charged. I guess I should be grateful that we don't have to pay for two games...
    But every year it's always around Christmas. Always!

I think they have a pay as you go plan but I didn't really look at it.

No real tickets this year, print your own only, that sucks. The ticketmaster website is terrible, I don't see the option for pay as we play, am I missing something?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You can opt to just pay for one game at a time.

Playoff invoices for the 6th straight season.

There are upwards of 30 fan-bases across that league that would kill for that...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Playoff invoices for the 6th straight season.

There are upwards of 30 fan-bases across that league that would kill for that...
    Damn right.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

I enjoyed getting the hard tickets from the Ravens. It was like an extra Christmas present!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeinJax View Post
    I enjoyed getting the hard tickets from the Ravens. It was like an extra Christmas present!
    I hear ya....then again, those AFC Championship tickets always left a bitter taste in my mouth (especially the ones from 2006).

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    I hear ya....then again, those AFC Championship tickets always left a bitter taste in my mouth (especially the ones from 2006).
    This will cause a big uproar if we somehow make it to the SB again. I splurged and went to NO last year, and put together a nice framed display of all my regular season tickets, playoff ticket vs Indy, confetti a security guard was nice enough to pick up and hand me from the field at the Superdome, and SB ticket with pictures and SB program. I would not want one of the ugly print outs in that frame if I didn't have the hard ticket from the Indy game last year.

I wonder if they will send out an option to buy a hard ticket after the fact like they offered re-prints of your season tickets after last year if we are fortunate enough to be in that situation.

You guys are looking at this the wrong way. This is a gift to the fans. We don't have to decide until 12/23. That means we get to sit back the next two weeks and see if they'll even have a chance to win the division in Week 17. At the conclusion of SNF on the 22nd, if we're either tied with or 1 game back of Cincy, you do the pay as you go thing and pay for the WC round. If they're eliminated from winning the division, save your money. Worst case they lose in Cincy and the Ravens hold about $300 of your money towards next seasons tickets. Best case you're going to a home playoff game the following week. This is a good thing, guys.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Calvert View Post
    This will cause a big uproar if we somehow make it to the SB again. I splurged and went to NO last year, and put together a nice framed display of all my regular season tickets, playoff ticket vs Indy, confetti a security guard was nice enough to pick up and hand me from the field at the Superdome, and SB ticket with pictures and SB program. I would not want one of the ugly print outs in that frame if I didn't have the hard ticket from the Indy game last year.

I wonder if they will send out an option to buy a hard ticket after the fact like they offered re-prints of your season tickets after last year if we are fortunate enough to be in that situation.
    I'm sure in that event they'd offer reproductions.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...