Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Joe Flacco.

Re: Joe Flacco.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Brady would've given himself up for a sack...
    Yeah. Brady will take the sack and live for the next play. Not Joe. That's what drives you crazy but also what you love about him. He really never gives up on a play -- this year more than ever. There are times when I'm screaming at the TV, "JUST THROW IT AWAY JESUS CHRIST". It's led to some horrendous interceptions but also some pretty breathtaking plays.

I dunno. I love it. It's not for everyone, but I really like how aggressive he's become. We probably don't win the Super Bowl without him breaking tackles, escaping the pocket, and holding the ball for way way too long until a receiver comes open a few times.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by esporter113 View Post
    Yeah. Brady will take the sack and live for the next play. Not Joe. That's what drives you crazy but also what you love about him. He really never gives up on a play -- this year more than ever. There are times when I'm screaming at the TV, "JUST THROW IT AWAY JESUS CHRIST". It's led to some horrendous interceptions but also some pretty breathtaking plays.

I dunno. I love it. It's not for everyone, but I really like how aggressive he's become. We probably don't win the Super Bowl without him breaking tackles, escaping the pocket, and holding the ball for way way too long until a receiver comes open a few times.
    I love it too. You gotta take risks to get the big rewards.

Blog Entries

We all know Joe Flacco's ties to Rodney Dangerfield (Don't get no respect), and yeah that's played out...

But this is EGREGIOUS

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-countd...4-Top-5-throws

Nary the throw to Brown to be found. But hey, let's make sure Ben Roethlisberger's lucky pass to Sanders gets #1. It obviously won them the game and all...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    We all know Joe Flacco's ties to Rodney Dangerfield (Don't get no respect), and yeah that's played out...

But this is EGREGIOUS

Nary the throw to Brown to be found. But hey, let's make sure Ben Roethlisberger's lucky pass to Sanders gets #1. It obviously won them the game and all...
    Ok that is pretty ridiculous. I wouldn't even put Ben's throw on the list, much less number one. Flacco's should be top three, for sure, anything else is just an insult.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post

But this is EGREGIOUS

This is absurd. Not only was Marlon's catch tough considering the weather and how high he had to jump, but he had to get his feet in bounds too. Further, it was the game winner. Gee, what else do these guys want? ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    This is absurd. Not only was Marlon's catch tough considering the weather and how high he had to jump, but he had to get his feet in bounds too. Further, it was the game winner. Gee, what else do these guys want? ... Bc
    Anybody but a Raven.

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    Ok that is pretty ridiculous. I wouldn't even put Ben's throw on the list, much less number one. Flacco's should be top three, for sure, anything else is just an insult.
    FWIW the Flacco to Brown game winner was the top play on Dilfer's Dimes on ESPN Sunday night. It's a little segment Trent does where he gives his awards for the day's top plays. Of course he probably still has a little soft spot for us, despite how he wasn't brought back after his SB.

Blog Entries

Also FWIW, Jacoby Jones had the #1 return on the Top 5 returns of Week 14.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

You'd think with how much patrolling HR has done regarding the respect in the media issue that people wouldn't continue to take this all so seriously.