Blog Entries

I won't be surprised

If Torrey Smith has a huge game against the Vikings. He got a lot of yardage last week, but it was the roughest game he's had in awhile concerning missed opportunities.

It's the first time I've seen him struggle with drops, pretty much at all, since his rookie season. I just know Torrey has been thinking of those mistakes and can't wait to redeem himself today. (he doesn't need to redeem himself, but he will anyways)

His stats might not be too crazy due to the weather, but I at least see Torrey coming up with every tough catch he encounters. Maybe a double touchdown game.

Blog Entries

Re: I won't be surprised

http://espn.go.com/blog/baltimore-ra...-ravens-record

Torrey needs about 250 yards to break the single-season Ravens record for receiving yards. As JH notes, he believes he will get it simply because of Torrey's attitude and work ethic. Torrey is upset because he feels like he should've had it already, if not for mistakes he's made. That's what kind of guy he is, he puts it on himself to improve and dominate.

His biggest opponent today will be the weather. It sounds like the storms are going to hold with projections, might even arrive earlier. It may be a day to run it more, unfortunately.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

It was extremely refreshing to read the article in the Sun about this with Torrey Smith. He didn't complain about not getting enough passes his way. He flat out said he should have had the record by now and implied that he should have crushed it, which is true. That is ownership. Especially, when you know he's working as hard as he is to improve and really make this thing happen.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

run Wildcat!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Good thread. I'm so happy that Torrey Smith is a Raven, such a great person and player. That 2011 draft class is starting to look great now.