Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Pitta to be activated!

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Huh?

When did our team get "used to bad weather"? The last game I recall that had weather conditions similar to what is predicted tomorrow was the Ravens 48-3 drubbing of the Lions four years ago, played in a 34 degree rainstorm. Otherwise, there were a few cold & nasty road games played at Foxboro in 2004, at Denver in 2006 (also 34 degrees rainstorm), at Seattle 2007, and warm night miserable tail end of a tropical storm in Miami Gardens in 2000. I don't ever recall seeing our guys playing in a snowstorm. A few windy games such as vs. the Jets two weeks ago, and hosting the Landover franchise in 2008. A few chilly games, but nothing like the Packers-Cowboys "Ice Bowl". I may have missed a few, but not many. The point is: going on eighteen seasons of Ravens football, we have seem very few foul weather games.

The Vikings have the privilege of playing at Green Bay and at Chicago every season. While you can't call a team playing half its games inside a dome to be a team used to bad weather, I believe that the Vikings get exposed to many more bad weather games than the Ravens.
    We'll find out today, won't we.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    Screw that. PITTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joe's BFF is back.
    And he's been practicing for a while so there's no rust - get his ass on the field.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    And he's been practicing for a while so there's no rust - get his ass on the field.
    Yeah, well, let's just hope we can say that again after a few hard hits with malice aforethought--you know, the kind of stuff you never get in practice? I'll be half holding my breath.

Interestingly, Dallas Clark is inactive. We could be seeing more of Pitta than planned...

Blog Entries

Ed Dickson is the one that needs to be inactive. Bring up Furstenburg while we're at it.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Shit can Dickson and bring back Scott.

Blog Entries

Pitta is ready to go, I've been telling you folks that. He was ready on Thanksgiving but they played it safe, time to unleash the hounds

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Pitta is ready to go, I've been telling you folks that. He was ready on Thanksgiving but they played it safe, time to unleash the hounds
    I have to hand it to you, you've called it right the entire time. Pitta will probably get thirty plus snaps today and shock the mess out of us all.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

The White Tight End returns.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblue View Post
    Interestingly, Dallas Clark is inactive. We could be seeing more of Pitta than planned...
    Maybe because Clark learned to block at Famous Matadors School. I will be surprised if Pitta's targeted more than a handful of times & pleased if he catches more than half of them--& even more pleased if he's still standing afterwards.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I have to hand it to you, you've called it right the entire time. Pitta will probably get thirty plus snaps today and shock the mess out of us all.
    Its going to be a Suggs style return.

With Clark being inactive I have to agree with others that he's going to more involved than expected. Can't wait to see him on the field, it will certainly be a boost to the offense.