Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Houston vs. Jacksonville Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Got that right. Puts our season into perspective...and at least we have a superbowl victory to show for it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    What it shows me is that we've had an amazing run, to have a 6-6 year with 4 games to go and be calling that a "lost" or "wasted" year. Texans and Falcons are examples of why, as bad as we are, we still have it pretty damn good.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Did anyone else have a feeling while watching that, that Schaub was eventually going to do what he did?
    Yes, it has happened to him a lot this year. Main reason he is on the bench. If he had won this game without throwing a pick, people would have been critical of kubiak.

Blog Entries

The funniest quote I've heard about Matt Schaub actually came from Skip Bayless of all people, after the Texans lost to the Ravens earlier this year. Bayless starts talking about how it seemed like Houston was managing the game well and slowing taking the momentum. Then, he hits you with the quote, "And then, Matt Schaub did what Matt Schaub does".

You could seriously apply that to what happened last night.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The funniest quote I've heard about Matt Schaub actually came from Skip Bayless of all people, after the Texans lost to the Ravens earlier this year. Bayless starts talking about how it seemed like Houston was managing the game well and slowing taking the momentum. Then, he hits you with the quote, "And then, Matt Schaub did what Matt Schaub does".

You could seriously apply that to what happened last night.
    He still probably ranks Schaub above Flacco...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!