Man these offenses are horrible. I have new perspective

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Re: Houston vs. Jacksonville Game Thread

How did Houston get so bad???

Blog Entries

Progress: That wasn't returned for a TD.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Game ends on a sack of Schaub. That's fitting.

I said in another thread that Kubiak would finish out the year. Not so sure anymore. Especially if he's going to be playing to win and not playing to evaluate the future or position for draft picks.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

It's pretty obvious that the Jags aren't worried about draft position. These guys play very hard. If Bradley can keep that as he gets upgraded talent he might get himself a competitive team for year 3.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It's pretty obvious that the Jags aren't worried about draft position. These guys play very hard. If Bradley can keep that as he gets upgraded talent he might get himself a competitive team for year 3.
    Agreed.

Chad Henne isn't awesome, but he's making some nice throws.

Houston, on the other hand, is playing like they've given up entirely.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I said it last week (and predicted the Jags upset of the Browns)...don't sleep on the Jaguars for the rest of this season...Bradley has them enthusiastic and playing hard...very good coaching job given the talent and environment he inherited...if they draft well and play the market wisely this off-season, they could be a team to reckon with in the near future.

Houston on the other hand reminds me a lot of the 2007 Ravens...a relatively veteran team that seems to think that their window has closed and they are just playing out the string...that must be a great locker-room environment.

Unfortunately for them, even if they find their John Harbaugh on the coaching market, I am not sure Rick Smith has half the talent that Newsome has in being able to quickly get them back to contention. And if they let Smith go, they you are back at square one: New GM, new coach and new QB.
    Last edited by JohnBKistler; 12-06-2013 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Houston, on the other hand, is playing like they've given up entirely.
    It's the perfect storm of suck.

Long losing streak, discontent in the locker room combined with a lame duck head coach and QB.

The Jaguars have managed to ascend from being Historically Terrible, to Regular Terrible, to now just Plain Old Bad.

I don't know whether or not to congratulate them on their ability to make the best of a bad season, or lament their loss of the top draft spot.

That being said, they're still in good position to draft one of the top QBs in the draft. I don't think Atlanta's giving up on Ryan, and I don't think St. Louis will give up on Bradford, either. If I were Jacksonville, however, I'd keep Henne as a backup just in case. He's adequate in that respect.

Blaine Gabbert, on the other hand, I would drop him off at the nearest bus station and never look back.

Blog Entries

Did anyone else have a feeling while watching that, that Schaub was eventually going to do what he did?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    It's the perfect storm of suck.

Long losing streak, discontent in the locker room combined with a lame duck head coach and QB.
    Got that right. Puts our season into perspective...and at least we have a superbowl victory to show for it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

HOU needs an enema.
    I'm hoping they draft Clowney instead of a QB.
    Watt and Clowney may be devastating, but we've seen how a proper offensive plan can spay their secondary and exploit their LBs.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver