Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: The Irony of Ed Reed.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Definition : "I want to continue playing if some team is as dumb as the Texans and give me a multi-million dollar contract. I'll hobble around during the off-season, and be inactive while the exhibition games are being played, and "dis" the coaching staff as though I was a genius, while collecting my undeserved paycheck."

Bc's take : Please Ozzie/Harbaugh, do not ever sign Ed Reed as an assistant coach. Great player who cannot articulate anything that would make his students better participants in the pro game. ROH, YES. HOF, YES. Ravens coach...BIG NO... Bc
    That sounds about right. Does anyone really think that Reed was concerned about the Texans offense? The dollar signs were all that mattered. Can't say that I blame him since most guys his age are lucky to even get offered league minimum.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    I changed the words in bold, BC. Your sister-in-law may now use this revised text in her cover letters.
    Thank you trailhiker, but she is a master of deception when it comes to public (Federal, State, City) entitlements...and there is nothing you or I can write that will ever top her reaping the rewards of non-employment revenue. While I do appreciate your effort, she is more adept and experienced than you or I ever will be in drawing CA$H that she hasn't earned... Bc

Thank you trailhiker, but she is a master of deception when it comes to public (Federal, State, City) entitlements...and there is nothing you or I can write that will ever top her reaping the rewards of non-employment revenue. While I do appreciate your effort, she is more adept and experienced than you or I ever will be in drawing CA$H that she hasn't earned... Bc
    I guess under the circumstances, then, the joke is on us...

Ed being Ed!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

iggyman555 Guest

Ed Reed says he'd like to play two more years beyond 2013.
    As ESPN's Jamison Hensley points out, that's amusing, as Reed was constantly "contemplating retirement" when he was in his prime. Reed's play has sunk to depressing depths this season, so there's no guarantee he'll find a taker for 2014. The way he handled his hip injury and time in Houston won't help. Dec 5 - 3:36 PM
    Source: Manish Mehta on Twitter

Subtlety. You are a master of it.

Well, except for the $5 million the Texans (foolishly) gave him that is. We Ravens fans, and Ozzie (Ravens FO), all knew he was done. Why Houston thought this old man could take them over the top is beyond my comprehension (???) ... Bc
    A 25 year old Ed Reed with 10 clones could not take that team over the top. It must have seemed like a good idea at the time. lol
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

I wish the hell the Jets would cut him so New England could pick him up just in time for our game in week 16!

I really do wonder though why Ed chose the Jets (if the Pats were indeed inquiring). I have to think he just wants to get paid, rather than win.

How has he played btw? Havent watched Jets games.

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Let's see...Ed Reed to Texans, Texans lose to Ravens. Ed Reed to Jets, Jets loses to Ravens. Both home games...hmmm...

Darth Hoodie loves hisself some #20--is there any way to blackmail Rex into trading Ed to the Pats before Week 16?
    I think we can safely say that in past tense now...... because if Beli still loved Ed hed have been all on him like white on rice. Beli's mancrush on Ed is no secret so if even HE can't or won't find a spot for Ed the writing is probably on the wall.

We all love Ed but he has his ring and his money and a spot on the stage in Canton waiting for him. Hopefully hell walk off into the sunset in a couple months and enjoy retirement while he still generally has all his faculties.
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

Quote Originally Posted by SNAFU View Post
    I wish the hell the Jets would cut him so New England could pick him up just in time for our game in week 16!
    Please do. Joe would like nothing more.