Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Underclass an declaration thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mizerooskie View Post
    Martavis Bryant entering the draft: http://www.postandcourier.com/articl...nter-nfl-draft

Huge wild card. I think he'll be super impressive at the combine, but isn't a natural receiver at all.
    Terrible mistake.

I think he's a better athlete and player, but this reminds me of Tommy Streeter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Terrible mistake.

I think he's a better athlete and player, but this reminds me of Tommy Streeter.
    Agreed. He could very well go undrafted.

Bashaud Breeland is another puzzling declaration from a Clemson player. He's got some solid size and athleticism, but is very unpolished as a CB.

DeAnthony Thomas declares for the draft, as expected. I would love for us to pick him and I'd love it even more if we had an OC who would know how to use him.

Blog Entries

Bortles officially declares as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor declares.

I'll be very interested in his Combine workout, especially catching the ball out of the backfield, which he was not asked to do a lot of in Briles' system.

Have read that he could go anywhere in the first three rounds. I love his balance, lateral agility and quick feet - he appears to have excellent top end speed as well. And good power. He's not Adrian Peterson, obviously, but could be a more powerful version of Darren Sproles.
    Last edited by NC Raven; 01-06-2014 at 05:42 PM.

Blog Entries

And RT Cedric Ogbuehi from Texas A&M got a 1st Round grade from the advisory committee. He is making an announcement Thursday, but if it's anything other than declaring for the draft, I'll be shocked.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Bortles officially declares as well.

Along with teammate, RB Storm Johnson. Which I don't really get. But there it is....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    Along with teammate, RB Storm Johnson. Which I don't really get. But there it is....

Monkey see...?

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I'll be very interested in his Combine workout, especially catching the ball out of the backfield, which he was not asked to do a lot of in Briles' system.

Have read that he could go anywhere in the first three rounds. I love his balance, lateral agility and quick feet - he appears to have excellent top end speed as well. And good power. He's not Adrian Peterson, obviously, but could be a more powerful version of Darren Sproles.
    Lache is interesting. He failed at Oregon because her kept bouncing inside runs to the outside at the first sign of defenders. Obviously he is very very good in space.

Lache is interesting. He failed at Oregon because her kept bouncing inside runs to the outside at the first sign of defenders. Obviously he is very very good in space.

Cameron Erving going back to school.