Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Underclass an declaration thread

Notre Dame TE Troy Niklas, to the surprise of many apparently, declares for draft after his junior season. He received a second round grade from the draft advisory board.

From our standpoint it certainly doesn't hurt to have as man good TE prospects as possible available.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    And RT Cedric Ogbuehi from Texas A&M got a 1st Round grade from the advisory committee. He is making an announcement Thursday, but if it's anything other than declaring for the draft, I'll be shocked.
    Are you as shocked as I am? Ogbuehi is returning for his senior season. As well as, Erving from FSU. Wow! Didn't see that one coming.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Notre Dame TE Troy Niklas, to the surprise of many apparently, declares for draft after his junior season. He received a second round grade from the draft advisory board.

From our standpoint it certainly doesn't hurt to have as man good TE prospects as possible available.
    He's a big boy too.

6'7" 265-270lbs.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    He's a big boy too.

6'7" 265-270lbs.
    He got a 2nd round evaluation. He may end up in the back half of the second round after his workout. I have read that he is a freak athletically. Real soft hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Flacco Machado View Post
    Are you as shocked as I am? Ogbuehi is returning for his senior season. As well as, Erving from FSU. Wow! Didn't see that one coming.
    that's nuts. i think that increases or chance of taking a WR in the 1st, however.