Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: N.O Vs Sea

Blog Entries

Re: N.O Vs Sea

Hawks are tough at home. They'll probably get home field in the playoffs if they win this one

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Carolina did play them tough, but they were at home. It could happen, though.
    That's who I'm pulling for from the NFC and if the Ravens don't make it. I am a hige fan of Steve Smith. Loved that dude a long time.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

lol freakin game

This defense is dominant in that place. After watching this game, my opinion that the Seahawks are the best team in the league has been strengthened even further.

Even more impressive is that they are doing this to Drew Bree's without 2 of their top 3 corners.

Bree's hasn't even broken 100 yards yet I don't think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    They certainly love to talk a lot of shit.

They like to play the "bully" role.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Reminds me of the old Ravens defense.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Alright, let's be real here. It's well documented that the Saints look like a completely different team outdoors and especially in the colder weather, and ESPECIALLY against more physical teams.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Let this be a lesson to the Ray Lewis "Joe Flacco can't carry a team like Brady/Manning/Rodgers/Brees folks"...

Last night, I saw a QB leave his cushy home stadium, have his dominant run game taken away, and his OL give up a ton of pressure up the middle and off the edges. That QB completely fell apart and had no chance whatsoever to "carry his team". And yet, that QB wasn't Joe Flacco, it was future HOFer and unquestioned uber-elite Drew Brees.

All QBs are the same. When the talent around them is not up to par or does not play up to par, their play suffers and they fail. When the talent around them is dominating, they can't be stopped. It's really as simple as that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    Let this be a lesson to the Ray Lewis "Joe Flacco can't carry a team like Brady/Manning/Rodgers/Brees folks"...

Last night, I saw a QB leave his cushy home stadium, have his dominant run game taken away, and his OL give up a ton of pressure up the middle and off the edges. That QB completely fell apart and had no chance whatsoever to "carry his team". And yet, that QB wasn't Joe Flacco, it was future HOFer and unquestioned uber-elite Drew Brees.

All QBs are the same. When the talent around them is not up to par or does not play up to par, their play suffers and they fail. When the talent around them is dominating, they can't be stopped. It's really as simple as that.
    While I agree with you, lets not forget that this was the Seahawks at home, not the Buffalo Bills... Just saying.

Drew Brees, the NFL's best quarterback under a roof.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    While I agree with you, lets not forget that this was the Seahawks at home, not the Buffalo Bills... Just saying.
    Oh, no doubt. I'm not comparing Flacco and Brees, I'm just illustrating how wrong the Ray Lewis argument is. If Ray Lewis were right, then guys like Brees, Brady, etc. would have huge games despite everything else falling apart around them. They very rarely do, though, the same that Flacco very rarely does.

The thing is, it's easy for a team like Buffalo to really throw a wrench into our offense, because our offense lacks weapons and is poorly coordinated and schemed. It takes a much tougher defense to jam up an offense like the Saints', because they have several elite players and the league's best offensive coach. But when it does get jammed up, the QB's play goes to total shit.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    This. X1000.