Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 48

Thread: N.O Vs Sea

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    baltimore
    Posts
    2,887

    Re: N.O Vs Sea



    Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    I thought I was the only one that found that a little stupid
    I seen him dancing and was thinking dude wtf its now 3rd and 1. :what:

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2




  2. #26

    Re: N.O Vs Sea

    The hell was that chicken shit Earl Thomas just did?




  3. #27

    Re: N.O Vs Sea

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I'm really starting to dislike Seattle. Mostly their defense. They seem like assholes.
    They take after their asshole coach.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2




  4. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    baltimore
    Posts
    2,887

    Re: N.O Vs Sea

    Wilson looks really good.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2




  5. #29

    Re: N.O Vs Sea

    Seattle players coming off like punks and thugs. Sherman and Thomas biggest offenders. Need to piss them, their acting pretty crazy. Unless a miracle happens, Seattle wins this one easily.




  6. #30

    Re: N.O Vs Sea

    If Seattle wins home field...they are going to be an extremely tough team to beat in the playoffs.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.




  7. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    3,681

    Re: N.O Vs Sea

    Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Seattle players coming off like punks and thugs. Sherman and Thomas biggest offenders. Need to piss them, their acting pretty crazy. Unless a miracle happens, Seattle wins this one easily.
    This. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they had several players that came up dirty, especially those two.




  8. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    3,681

    Re: N.O Vs Sea

    Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    If Seattle wins home field...they are going to be an extremely tough team to beat in the playoffs.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Agreed. Maniacal defense, good quarterback play, beast of a running game. I don't see anyone capable of going in there and winning, unless they beat themselves.




  9. #33

    Re: N.O Vs Sea



    Can't believe Sherman tried to argue this




  10. #34

    Re: N.O Vs Sea

    Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post


    Can't believe Sherman tried to argue this
    Sherman went to the hines ward school of dirty playing, it's what all dirty players do.




  11. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    baltimore
    Posts
    2,887

    Re: N.O Vs Sea

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Agreed. Maniacal defense, good quarterback play, beast of a running game. I don't see anyone capable of going in there and winning, unless they beat themselves.
    Carolina

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2




  12. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    3,681

    Re: N.O Vs Sea

    Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Carolina

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Carolina did play them tough, but they were at home. It could happen, though.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland