Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Petition to suspend Mike Tomlin and the officiating crew

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Luke has a point. Hell, Charlie Batch beat HARBs last year. HARBs couldn't beat them twice with Jen out both games and Dickson the 2d string backup almost beat him last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenray View Post
    who had a 3 TDs lead in a playoff game and blew the game?
    Who got eliminated by Tim Tebow? And hasn't been back to the playoffs since?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    The Curse of Tebow.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    The same guy who has been re-building and still has the series lead over HARBs and more division titles. HARBs has at least 3 wins with Jen out and should have more. Both have one SB ring.

Mitch from Baltimore: Head to head, Tomlin leads with a 7-5 record. Three of Harbaugh's wins came with the benefit of not having to face Ben Roethlisberger. One of Tomlin's wins came without Roethlisberger as well. Advantage: Overwhelmingly Tomlin.

The same guy who has been re-building and still has the series lead over HARBs and more division titles. HARBs has at least 3 wins with Jen out and should have more. Both have one SB ring.

Mitch from Baltimore: Head to head, Tomlin leads with a 7-5 record. Three of Harbaugh's wins came with the benefit of not having to face Ben Roethlisberger. One of Tomlin's wins came without Roethlisberger as well. Advantage: Overwhelmingly Tomlin.
    Then go root for them. Rebuilding, more rebuilding?

The record is 6-6 in the regular season, and they have 2 PO wins at their home.

And yet they have more starters from the 2007 than us.. they have seven we have three, if you would like to bring Stokley, we could bring Plexiglass in then it would them 8 and us 4, so much for more rebuilding than us..

Both of them have two division titles since Harbs rookie year.

When you hate on our HC try to be more accurate.

I do agree that Ben is the better QB with better weopen, however lately Joe is 3-0 against Ben, and it is not our problem that they have a QB who is less durable.

For the record I do believe Tomlin is a good coach, so is Harbaugh.

Trap, trap, trap and a little troll.

_______
    Last edited by elland; 12-01-2013 at 08:58 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by elland View Post
    I do agree that Ben is the better QB with better weopen, however lately Joe is 3-0 against Ben, and it is not our problem that they have a QB who is less durable.
    If we're being accurate, that's not true because Ben was the QB earlier this year in Pitt when we lost to them...

3-1 in last 3 years.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

THEY'RE rebuilding ?! We lost half of our starters from last year's team, and they are the team in rebuilding mode, eh? JFC

Since 2008, Tomlin has 2 Divison titles, and one SB ring. Guess how many of each Harbaugh has?

Tomlin took over a team loaded with talent, that had a combined record of 40-24 (63%) in the preceeding 4 years, and was one year removed from a SB championship

Harbaugh took over a team that was 33-31 (52%), and had missed the playoffs in 3 of the preceeding 4 seasons

Also, Tomlin had exactly ONE season as a coordinator before taking the PGH HC job. For a Vikings defense that was thoroughly mediocre. Oh yea...SO much more experience "calling a game" than Harbs.

Tomlin has a slight edge in head-head record, and exactly nothing else

Blog Entries

They were old when they got Tebowed. So were the Ravens that year and Ozzie got younger and better faster and Tomlin still leads in the series despite the fact that his front office fucked up his drafts while Ozzie gives HARBs superior talent.

At the risk of being called more names by people hiding behind their computers, that's still more experience than HARBs had as a coord, Tomlin still leads in the series and with Ben missing the number of games. He got the trophy that HARBs should have gotten with more talent that Ozzie gave him. I'm just trying to show the facts and sometimes the truth hurts.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 12-01-2013 at 02:22 PM.

They were old when they got Tebowed. So were the Ravens that year and Ozzie got younger and better faster and Tomlin still leads in the series despite the fact that his front office fucked up his drafts while Ozzie gives HARBs superior talent.

At the risk of being called more names by people hiding behind their computers, that's still more experience than HARBs had as a coord, Tomlin still leads in the series and with Ben missing the number of games. He got the trophy that HARBs should have gotten with more talent that Ozzie gave him. I'm just trying to show the facts and sometimes the truth hurts.
    What fact? What superior talent?

Since 1996 I would argue they have been better drafting players than us.

I do believe they have a hard time to come up with better players than our first two draftpicks.

Since 2003..Sure we have had hits so has the Steelers: Like Troy, Ike, Ben, Woodley, Timmons, Heath Miller, Holmes, Wallace, Brown, Pouncey.

Lately they have been struggling especially on drafting OL.. well we have also had some misses.. Boller, Edwards, Clayton, Terry, Chester, Dan Cody, Oher, another Cody, Kindle.. you would probably argue Kruger.

Players with same kind of impact in bold. Maybe I miss some.. like undrafted players. It is simply not a fact that we have had or have superior talent. At best it is the same. Our team last year was never the most talented, it was never pretty, and your little Johnny helped us to win that SB more than most of you give him credit for, we were ranked 10 before the PO for a reason.

2003; Suggs-Boller.. Lots of picks, and Suggs saves that year. Also other solid picks and JJ was a hit, the Boller pick Hurts.
    2004; No first round and Dwan Edwards will not save that year, rest of that class was a total fail.
    2005; Lots of picks.. Mark Clayton and Adam Terry was probably solid picks if they have been drafted lower, Dan Cody.. sigh, JB a hit.
    2006; Solid to great draftclass..Ngata, Landry, Chester and Koch.
    2007; Solid draft; Grubbs and Yanda saves that class, Yamon Figurs bust. Other decent picks like McClain and you could argue Gaither from the supplementary draft.
    2008; Solid draft; obviously Joe and Ray saves that class, however when you have five 3-4 round picks, you need more than Zibby.. Hale, Cousins, Marcus Smith and Gooden did not help.
    2009; Webb helps when healthy, Oher and Kruger not so much.
    2010; The first 3 picks Kindle, Cody and Dickson helps not, Pitta and Jones helps, if not resigned their impact with the Ravens will not show up in any recordbook, and it would be a Fail.
    2011; Too early to tell It still has potential to be a solid class, depends on Jimmy Smith.. before this year he smelt like bust, Torrey was a hit, Reid and Doss stinks, Chykie and McPhee good picks.
    2012; Too early to tell.. Upshaw, Osemele, Pierce and Gradkowski can save this class.. It is just not looking that great this year.. and Christian Thompson and Asa Jackson and their off topics helps not, so fare the pick I almost prefere the most just now, was the last pick.. Tyson.
    2013; Too early to tell Elam and Brown, it is not like they are contenders for any annual rookie team.

So 2006-2008 solid.. 2011 hopefully we will see..
    2003 decent.
    2005, 2009, weak-decent classes.
    2004 fail, 2010 potential fail.

Ozzie (and Harbs) is great and better than most when he later in FA pick up players like Daryl Smith, Cory Redding, Corey Graham, Ayanbadeyo, Willie Anderson etc. The draft I am not so sure anymore, average maybe better than average not by much.

Blog Entries

Yet they're still leading us in the series depsite their drafts going down hill. I posted a link from a super NFL scout who said Ravens are the best drafting team in NFL. Squeelers used to be good at drafting but have fallen down lately.

And HARBs still can't beat em twice pr yr as he should have done last year w/o Jen playing and
    this year. He should have won the game up there with superior talent Ozzie gave him. Thats
    what Luke Daniel said earlier in the thread and what I've been pointing out.

That's the fact.