Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Tomlin on field for Jacoby's return

Shameless plug, I want to start the twitter #ObliviousTomlin movement...

https://twitter.com/jurgenhadley/sta...268992/photo/1

“When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Loving Harbaugh's and Flacco's comments about Tomlin.

A win puts everything in perspective, I guess!

Mark Viviano‏@MarkWJZ21m
    Flacco: "I caught flack for what I said at Super Bowl about tackling kick returner. That's what Tomlin did. He stole my move."

Andrew Siciliano‏@AndrewSiciliano27m
    John Harbaugh on Tomlin: "Did they credit him with a tackle on that?"

EDIT Full Flacco quote:

Matt Vensel‏@mattvensel6m
    Joe quote 3/3: "He was looking at the big screen the whole entire time. He knew where he was. He knew where Jacoby was. He pulled my move."

Matt Vensel‏@mattvensel7m
    Flacco quote (2/3): "and tackle somebody if this guy breaks it. I caught some flack for that; that's exactly what he just did."

Matt Vensel‏@mattvensel7m
    That Flacco quote: "I took some flack kind of joking around at the Super Bowl saying that I was going to run out onto the field..." (1/3)
    Last edited by B-more Ravor; 11-29-2013 at 01:34 AM.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

iggyman555 Guest

usa today

i think this will be big news tomorrow

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/11/mike.../?sf20037312=1

Tomlin hopped onto the field, there is no way he didn't realize what he was doing.....that the sideline was to his left and the field to his right,
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

The head of an NFL team stepped into the field of play and interfered during a live play. This should be major news, and not a haha wasn't that funny incident.

Blog Entries

How in the hell was that not flagged? Forget being on the white stripe, Tomlin was on the field itself. He got in the way of the official running down the sideline and caused Jacoby to alter his path and to possibly slow down a bit. A 15 yard penalty was called last week on the Jets for far less.

Blog Entries

He should be fined and/or suspended a game IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    usa today

i think this will be big news tomorrow

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/11/mike.../?sf20037312=1
    From the endzone camera angle of that play, you can see the official running down behind the play and actually have to swerve to avoid running into Tomlin who was clearly standing on the white stripe while having one foot on the playing field. How the hell did that official NOT throw a penalty flag for that???

And it wasn't like he swerved toward the field. He actually had to swerve towards the Steelers bench, between Tomlin and the rest of the team on the sidelines!

FUCK Mike Tomlin. That fucking Chesire Cat grin is what got me. Jacoby was GONE, and I mean GONE but then he had to slow down and cut inside. That's the ONLY reason Cortez Allen caught him. If he doesn't catch a fine for this, I'm going to be heated. Guess what though Epps? Your team still lost. Suck it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    He should be fined and/or suspended a game IMO.
    Expect a fine, no suspension.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    From the endzone camera angle of that play, you can see the official running down behind the play and actually have to swerve to avoid running into Tomlin who was clearly standing on the white stripe while having one foot on the playing field. How the hell did that official NOT throw a penalty flag for that???
    This backs up Rex's comments about that penalty only having been called one other time he can remember, on Colletto. Apparently, it's a subjective penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    How in the hell was that not flagged? Forget being on the white stripe, Tomlin was on the field itself. He got in the way of the official running down the sideline and caused Jacoby to alter his path and to possibly slow down a bit. A 15 yard penalty was called last week on the Jets for far less.
    he is not even supposed to be on the stripe. The bottom line is that he influenced the outcome of the play which was his intention.

Really pathetic. Just shows a lack of class and willingness to cheat to win.