Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Re: Game Thread Steelers @ Ravens 11/28-Thanksgiving

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    So when we go for the points at the end of the half against Green Bay, Harbaugh's an idiot.
    When we don't go for the points at the end of the half against Pittsburgh, Harbaugh's an idiot.

No hypocrites in this thread, that's for sure!
    Fuh-reals...
    Back to the AFCCG we go. So get ready!

Team MVP to-date: Rick Wagner and C.J. Mosley (tie)

Having fun talking football on Twitter @BigPlayReceiver

It's not like we had to score. I bet the penalty screwed up the plan . They could have executed they way they did it better. Hopefully they arent eating right now.... Need to keep the hammer down.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    They should have burned the timeout to preserve the ten seconds, took a shot, and would have still had another timeout left if they connected. Plus, depending on the time left, they could have ran one more quick out route or play in general, then ran up and spiked it for Tucker.
    They clearly had less faith in that possibility than in the Steelers getting the ball with 20+ seconds and sneaking a FG in.

Blog Entries

I am not a fan of Harbaugh's clock management, but for once he called it correctly. If you're near midfield it's a different story. On your own 30 yd line, you sit on it. Especially with the ball first in the second half. No question about that.

...when we come back after the half, we can't go conservative and let them back in the game. Sometimes we have a bad habit of doing that. We gotta keep our foot on the accelerator...no mercy!!! Resistance is futile!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    They clearly had less faith in that possibility than in the Steelers getting the ball with 20+ seconds and sneaking a FG in.
    Well they better go somewhere and find that faith, because it feels like the precursor to the conservative second half where they let Pittsburgh back in it.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

7. Re: Game Thread Steelers @ Ravens 11/28-Thanksgiving

Can't let the Steelers get back into this game for even a second. Need to drive down the field on this opening drive and AT LEAST get a field goal.

Well they better go somewhere and find that faith, because it feels like the precursor to the conservative second half where they let Pittsburgh back in it.
    Yea lets hope they lost that part of the playbook....

Blog Entries

I hear you and feel the same apprehension, but I think they made the right call there.

Quote Originally Posted by shiri2 View Post
    ...when we come back after the half, we can't go conservative and let them back in the game. Sometimes we have a bad habit of doing that. We gotta keep our foot on the accelerator...no mercy!!! Resistance is futile!!!
    More like every time we have any lead...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I hear you and feel the same apprehension, but I think they made the right call there.
    I can roll with that. I've calmed now.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

Can people really not see the difference between tonight and the GB game?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk 2