Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Anybody else have to work tomorrow? I'm working the 4-12 shift and the wife is headed to Northern Neck Va to visit relatives so I'll be watching the first two games at my Mom's and the Ravens/stillers at work (don't tell my boss)

But I'm thankful to have a job to go to, to have a wife that understands and to be a fan of the best damned 5-6 team in the NFL.

Eat, drink and be merry Ravens!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Happy Thanksgiving from across the pond! I still remember how welcome I was made to feel at Thanksgiving when I was in Baltimore for the 49ers game in 2011, and wish I was there again.

Even though being English I don't celebrate Thanksgiving per se, I do love being able to get home from work and flick the tv on at 5.30 for 3 games! Already got beer, pizza and various other delicacies my vital organs won't be thanking me for ready to go!

Wherever and whoever you're spending the day with, have a great one!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblue View Post
    ...I do love being able to get home from work and flick the tv on at 5.30 for 3 games! Already got beer, pizza and various other delicacies my vital organs won't be thanking me for ready to go!
    I take it you're taking tomorrow off...since kickoff at the Vault is 1 AM Friday your time?

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    I take it you're taking tomorrow off...since kickoff at the Vault is 1 AM Friday your time?
    Indeed! Whilst normally I go to work as usual the next day after a Ravens prime time game, this is normally after going to bed early and stealing a few hours sleep before kick off- with 2 games before, this isn't happening!

To be honest, getting the day off after Thanksgiving football has become a bit of a tradition for me, as has the day after the Superbowl.

Blog Entries

Enjoy the day you Americans, and don't forget the MST3k marathon on youtube!

I'm a pretty avid message board reader, both Ravens and Orioles, but never started posting until I read this one. Trust me, by and large, the knowledge and intelligence on this board is definitely a cut above the rest. I post occasionally, but read every day. Kind of a pleasant diversion with a beer at the end of it.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Nobody pulling their hair out shopping and buying gifts. Just the 3 F's, family, food and football. I'm thankful for the big things obviously, family, good health etc., but also the little ones, like a place where I can indulge one of my passions with like minded people. Will be in a club box tonight with my whole family there. Can't think of anything better.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone and Go Ravens!

Happy Thanksgivikah to all. A once in many, many, many... lifetimes occurrence. May the Ravens render it more memorable to all us fans with a victory (preferably not a close one) over the Steelers.
    Al