Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 464748
Results 847 to 856 of 856
  1. #847
    iggyman555 Guest

    Re: Game Thread Jets @ Ravens 11/24



    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Not attacking you.

    That's your thing though, right? You aren't a fan of Flacco whatsoever (at least a majority of your posts here would indicate that) and your comments here fall right into that "appearance".

    As someone already pointed out, the Jets' D is top-3 unit in this league and the offense moved the ball and got Tucker into field position to even make those FGs. Furthermore, it wasn't just (how'd you put it?) "1 freaking TD LMAO"...that was a great throw and catch...something that hasn't happened much at all this season.
    how am i not a fan of flacco. i think he is the best qb we ever had by a mile. at times i criticize him but thats ok, we as fans have the right to do it. i also give him praise when he does well.

    my point was that the O only scored 1 TD today and that is unacceptable





  2. #848
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,959
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Game Thread Jets @ Ravens 11/24

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    there's plenty of problems to go around. Play calling, OL play, Running game, WRs messing up, and even some QB play.
    Flacco was excellent today yet it only resulted in 19 points for all the reasons you mentioned, besides quarterback play.





  3. #849
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    10,220
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Game Thread Jets @ Ravens 11/24

    The Chiefs "vaunted defense" seriously fucked up against the Chargers there, how fucking annoying. At least the phins lost though.





  4. #850

    Re: Game Thread Jets @ Ravens 11/24

    Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    how am i not a fan of flacco. i think he is the best qb we ever had by a mile. at times i criticize him but thats ok, we as fans have the right to do it. i also give him praise when he does well.

    my point was that the O only scored 1 TD today and that is unacceptable
    Joe Flacco: 17/26, 273 yards, 1 TD/1 Int, 97.1 rating, with wind gusts up to 40 MPH, with the usual array of dropped passes, ridiculous play calling, and blown O-line assignments

    Ray Rice: 16 carries/30 yards.

    Yeah. Joe didn't carry this team today.

    smh





  5. #851
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    10,220
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Game Thread Jets @ Ravens 11/24

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule21215 View Post
    Joe Flacco: 17/26, 273 yards, 1 TD/1 Int, 97.1 rating, with wind gusts up to 40 MPH, with the usual array of dropped passes, ridiculous play calling, and blown O-line assignments

    Ray Rice: 16 carries/30 yards.

    Yeah. Joe didn't carry this team today.

    smh
    Joe played well today, but lets not forget about who really carried this team today. Joe carried the offense, the defense carried the team. Had this been a team with at least a decent offense, the score may been another one of those 23-20 losses (see Green Bay). Still, there are signs of improvement in the passing game for sure.





  6. #852

    Re: Game Thread Jets @ Ravens 11/24

    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Joe played well today, but lets not forget about who really carried this team today. Joe carried the offense, the defense carried the team. Had this been a team with at least a decent offense, the score may been another one of those 23-20 losses (see Green Bay). Still, there are signs of improvement in the passing game for sure.
    The Jets offense is putrid. Their defense is highly ranked. You do the math.





  7. #853
    iggyman555 Guest

    Re: Game Thread Jets @ Ravens 11/24

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule21215 View Post
    Joe Flacco: 17/26, 273 yards, 1 TD/1 Int, 97.1 rating, with wind gusts up to 40 MPH, with the usual array of dropped passes, ridiculous play calling, and blown O-line assignments

    Ray Rice: 16 carries/30 yards.

    Yeah. Joe didn't carry this team today.

    smh
    whats wrong with you. there are 10 other guys on O. as a unit they did not play well. smh





  8. #854

    Re: Game Thread Jets @ Ravens 11/24

    Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    whats wrong with you. there are 10 other guys on O. as a unit they did not play well. smh
    Huh?





  9. #855
    iggyman555 Guest

    Re: Game Thread Jets @ Ravens 11/24

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule21215 View Post
    Huh?
    dude my initial comment was giving props to the D and special teams, then wiked said i left out the O, and i said the O was not good as a unit only scoring 1 TD.
    never said anything about flacco not carrying the team etc





  10. #856

    Re: Game Thread Jets @ Ravens 11/24

    Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    dude my initial comment was giving props to the D and special teams, then wiked said i left out the O, and i said the O was not good as a unit only scoring 1 TD.
    never said anything about flacco not carrying the team etc
    Oh. Okay.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland