Omar Brown DB Inactive
    Asa Jackson CB Inactive
    Ryan Jensen C Inactive
    Bernard Scott RB Inactive
    John Simon LB Inactive
    Deonte Thompson WR Inactive
    Brandon Williams DT Inactive

Re: Inactives

I know Ngata is playing, what about Marlon Brown and Ladarius Webb? Both are listed as questionable.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    I know Ngata is playing, what about Marlon Brown and Ladarius Webb? Both are listed as questionable.
    If they aren't on the gameday inactive list, then they are active today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

iggyman555 Guest

wonder why brandon williams is inactive, with an injured ngata i figured he would be active

Seems like it will be like a game like any other game…. Would have been nice seeing Asa in the game especially with the injuries to the CB that keep occurring each game and Simin would be nice to see as well. Oh well, next week maybe.

Well,if the Ravens lose, can't blame it on these guys. If they do lose and are out of the postseason, maybe harbaugh will give the younger guys some playing time.

Blog Entries

Williams is behind Tyson on the depth chart now. I'm not sure if that speaks more to how Tyson has improved, or if Williams has regressed.

A little surprised that activated Stokley over Thompson, but hearing with how strong the winds are, playing to a short passing game vs deep one.

Kerley is inactive for Jets, that should be pretty big, he's their leading WR.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    If they aren't on the gameday inactive list, then they are active today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Agreed, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they will play. That just means that they are part of the "active" roster for the game. "Questionable" injury status means that there is a 50% chance they will play. "Probable", 75%, etc. I assume that Webby and Brown are going to play, I just haven't heard confirmation.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    Agreed, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they will play. That just means that they are part of the "active" roster for the game. "Questionable" injury status means that there is a 50% chance they will play. "Probable", 75%, etc. I assume that Webby and Brown are going to play, I just haven't heard confirmation.
    I sincerely doubt they'd make other healthy players inactive...including their backups...if they didn't expect them to play.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.