Wink Arizona @ Ravens

I hope most of you were on-line for the Jets game - I suppose I'll get used to the new look NFL.com

Just to let you know I will NOT be around for this one. I'm at the Belfrey on Sunday to watch the British Masters in a VIP tent :D

Don't let them lose whilst I'm away!!! :bag:

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Re: Arizona @ Ravens

I will be glued to my monitor for 300k of fullscreen Gamepass Raven streaming action.

Hope to see Leinart confused with the deer in the headlights look on his face.

I expect to see a close battle.Unless the Ravens pull their play up a few notches above what we have seen the first two weeks.

Probably the Ravens going up early,only to allow the Cards to inch their way back and make it close in the 4th.You know that high blood pressure pull your hair out sort of 4th Q.By this time I will pull every black magic trick in the book to help the Ravens get the win.:insane:
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

It'd seem my football match isn't going ahead on Sunday so I'll be watching at least until 7.30 if I decide to go to the pub quiz (hopefully we'll blow 'em out in the first half so I can go for the first time in three weeks).

This is assuming I can find a free stream, if not I'll be on gamepass until half time then going to the pub quiz.

When are you appearing on 'Egg-heads' ?

Quote Originally Posted by UKRaven View Post
    When are you appearing on 'Egg-heads' ?
    Haha, never. Me and my mate are compiling a nice collection of last place prizes. :D

Just saw your missed call on my phone Dave.I had my phone upstairs while I was watching the game downstairs with the earphones on the pc,so didn't hear the phone go off.

Well Mrs Warner maybe you should tell hubby Kurt to retire,cause he almost made this Raven fan very ill indeed lastnight.

For a neutral football fan you must be enjoying all these exciting games the Ravens are playing.But for a Raven fan 3 weeks in a row,jeepers its scary good.I don't know if these sort of emotions increase or reduce your life expectancy?

But hey we are hanging at 2-1.And with the Bungles back [allowing the Seahawks to take the lead in the last minute,and then fumble the kick return] to drop them to 1-2,things are sitting pretty considering how the games have gone.

Now just those pesky Steelers need a few slips up,and we're right back in the race.

Thanks for the updates guys - I was pretty pissed after the golf.:D

We were sat in the hotel bar with the Stealers game on in the corner of the room. I was fumbling with my mobile phone -
    Tania said 'What are you trying to do?'
    I replied " Need to phone someone to get the Ravens score!" :)
    Tania pointed and said " Isn't it on the ticker on the corner of the tv?"
    " Oh Yes!" I replied :bag:

I still rang anyway - needed to find out wtf was going one:D

That's funny I thought I could smell the alcohol down the phone Dave, slurred speech and all. ;)

Yep ! Chris was sending me text updates as requested - but all I know was I was sat in a bar watching us blow a 20 point lead!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UKRaven View Post
    Yep ! Chris was sending me text updates as requested - but all I know was I was sat in a bar watching us blow a 20 point lead!!!!
    We had a bit of an email exchange during the game.I had that going,the game on fullscreen on my pc,and posting on the gamethread,[cough] of another site.And AOL IM messaging with a Ravenette in Washington.I need a bigger flatscreen monitor.

Did you get that Raven/Steeler DVD?

Thanks for the DVD - I'm having fun watching it in rotation with the Hull FC V Hull KR (6-42) dvd, not sure which is more entertaining!!!