Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule21215 View Post
NONE of the examples of teams you cited have anywhere NEAR the issues that the Ravens offense have. NO ONE has a fucking Castillo. NO ONE has a Gradkowski. NO ONE has the inept running game the Ravens have. NO ONE has a bum like Ed Dickson. NO ONE has as bad an OC as the Ravens, with the possible exception of Haley. NO ONE has the rag tag WRs that the Ravens have. So honestly...your comparisons and/or assessments mean nothing unless or until you factor in REALITY. There simply IS no comparison of the ridiculous offense of the Ravens to any other NFL team. Therefore it's impossible to single Joe out and compare him to any other QB because there's just no fair comparison WHEN YOU FACTOR IN EVERYTHING ELSE.
Telling me that no other QB is playing for the Ravens is meaningless. Obviously.

The question is whether Flacco makes our WRs and OL and coaches look bad as well as our WRs and OL and coaches making Flacco look bad.

As for saying it is impossible to compare Flacco to any other QB, fair enough. Then let's stop insinuating he is definitely better than Alex Smith, or Cam Newton, or anyone really. If eye tests are all we truly have then everyone is right (according to their own eye).

This really comes down to whether one wants to admit Flacco is, at all, responsible for his performance/stats. At all. You and others never explicitly say it, but you act as if he is 0% responsible. Others argue somewhat responsible or that they believe a different QB may be better and then the fallacies start flying in response. "Impossible to know" is perfectly acceptable to me, though I am not sure it will be for others.