Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Who Are the Best Deep Passers in the League? (The Flacco Enigma)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I don't know what happened to you Wicked, you used to be an objective poster but you've become very defensive. Hope things are OK
    I don't see how that isn't an objective statement or observation at all?

I'm sorry if you think it was defensive, it wasn't meant to be.

Cam was an offensive coordinator in the NFL for something like 10 years. The only thing his offense was truly good for was producing a really dynamic running game. The best a wide receiver ever did in Cam's offense was Derrick Mason.

I just don't think we can look at what Cam is doing in college and go "man, really wish we still had him!" I mean, are you or is anyone here really surprised that Cam's offense is working well in college? I'm not. It's college! Matt Leinart was a Heisman Trophy winner in college. Especially considering that LSU is loaded with talent and plays a lot of inferior teams.

I'm as frustrated as anyone with the Ravens and their offense, but Cam probably wouldn't have fared much better with the serious lack of talent they currently have on the roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    Some of you make it sound like every single time Joe drops back to pass like a couple hundred times that he as no time to pass. Come on now, Just throwing out "he has no time" to pass is BS. Joe is Joe just remove the 4 games from the playoffs last year. He got hot and had some luck but what you see is Joe the other 80 or so games hes played. Its not hard to see.
    Especially if you're looking for a reason to hate you some Flacco, right?

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Especially if you're looking for a reason to hate you some Flacco, right?

Your easily pleased, I'm not. 13Tds. 14 INT. You call it hate I call it tough love. Truth hurts for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Can anyone recall Flacco actually completing a long pass, hitting the receiver in stride. To me, his passes have so much arch on them, the receiver has to stop or jump for the ball. Can't recall him hitting the receiver accurately without the receiver stopping or changing course.
    Twice today he did.
    Al

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Can anyone recall Flacco actually completing a long pass, hitting the receiver in stride. To me, his passes have so much arch on them, the receiver has to stop or jump for the ball. Can't recall him hitting the receiver accurately without the receiver stopping or changing course.
    Nope. It's literally never happened.