Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Beer Thread

Re: The Beer Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Oh, you mean Market Cross Pub?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yessir. First time there, was quite surprised. I liked their stout, wasnt what i was expecting, and brown ale, which i think was nut brown ale.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

That's a great little joint. I used to go there every Tuesday for pint night. I miss that place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com

I was really impressed with it. Great food (fish and chips) and much larger selection then I would have thought from a nano/microbrewery. Usually they like to sell their own beer. Probably worth the hour drive to go back sometime.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I was really impressed with it. Great food (fish and chips) and much larger selection then I would have thought from a nano/microbrewery. Usually they like to sell their own beer. Probably worth the hour drive to go back sometime.
    Just a block down is the North Hanover Grill. They have outstanding wings. Wing night was Wednesday night.

That was a good little town to go to college in.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Just a block down is the North Hanover Grill. They have outstanding wings. Wing night was Wednesday night.

That was a good little town to go to college in.
    Dickinson?

Ill be honest ive been going there for years for the swap meets, but i never really ventured into town at all. It looked like a fun place to be. We were there at 11 on a cold saturday afternoon and there were still a good bit of people starting to roll in.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Dickinson?

Ill be honest ive been going there for years for the swap meets, but i never really ventured into town at all. It looked like a fun place to be. We were there at 11 on a cold saturday afternoon and there were still a good bit of people starting to roll in.
    Yeppers.

I gradiated with a batchlers in beer drinking.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heading into Bmore in a couple of weeks for my birthday weekend with the fellas.

Any new local brews I need to try?
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

I had Brewers Art Ozzy for new years... not sure how "new" it is, but it was new to me and quite tasty.
    -JAB

Ozzy is one of their staples. Had it many times. Very tasty and quite hoppy.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Had a Heavy Seas Winter Storm before going into the stadium last night. DELISH

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    Had that down here at a local brew house, very tasty.

Went to the Patriots/Ravens game (that was fun) and had Loose Cannon, which I've had before, but this had to be the freshest beer I've ever had, and as a result I'd be hard pressed to say it wasn't the best beer ever.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Had that down here at a local brew house, very tasty.

Went to the Patriots/Ravens game (that was fun) and had Loose Cannon, which I've had before, but this had to be the freshest beer I've ever had, and as a result I'd be hard pressed to say it wasn't the best beer ever.
    It's my favorite!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I just got a case of that winter storm. Im a fan. Ive had loose cannon but cant remember it at the moment. have to keep an eye out for it.
    -JAB

Black cannon should also be coming back soon. Can't remember what it tastes like but I remember liking it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk