Lightbulb Acknowledging the 50th anniversary of JFK assassination

Extraordinary, for those who are old enough to remember it, that fifty years have come and gone. I was in 5th grade in elementary school in West-Southwest Baltimore. They announced it over the intercom (a bit strange to kids only 5-11 years old). It was a Friday. All three networks covered nothing else for a solid week.

It is sadly ironic that JFK and RFK, who saved the world from a potential nuclear holocaust with their efforts in the Cuban Missile Crisis (13 months earlier), were both murdered within six years of the resolution of that crisis.

Yes, the sixties was a violent decade. To those who are not old enough, the aftermath of the 1968 MLK Jr assassination was worst than 9-11-2011 to Americans who were not directly impacted by the terrorist attacks. The violence across the country lasted for days - not hours. It took a long time for order to be restored. It made everyone apprehensive - no matter what your ethnicity.

CC

Blog Entries

Re: Acknowledging the 50th anniversary of JFK assassination

It was a mob hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    It was a mob hit.

Here we go ...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Here we go ...
    Hahahahahaha

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Here we go ...
    The mob hit rumor was started as a false flag effort by the mob to muddy the waters to the fact that they were acting under orders from the Mole People, who teamed up with the Lizard People in a joint attack on the Illuminati (JFK being of course a level 95 Elder in the Masons a well known front for the Illuminati.)

Wake up sheeple!
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Hahahahahaha

No, no, no...it was Jack Ruby.

Back and to the left...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Spaghetti Monster.

Duh.

Blog Entries

I thought the mob hit theory started with Oliver Stone.

Actually, it was the banks but I better add this.

However; the truth is, very president that messed with the central bank or federal reserve was shot going back to Lincoln and Andy Jackson shot by someone who blamed him for losing his money. JFK tried to limit the Federal Reserve by signing executive order 11110.

I HAVE TWO GREAT ENEMIES - THE CONFEDERATE ARMY IN FRONT OF ME AND THE BANKS BEHIND ME.

ABRAHAM LINCOLN

I JUST BETRAYED MY COUNTRY.

WOODROW WILSON AFTER HE CREATED THE PRIVATELY OWNED FEDERAL RESERVE BANK .

In truth, it is a private bank owned by private individuals and companies but the board is publicly appointed.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-23-2013 at 02:49 AM.

Blog Entries

So, without touching off a major political debate, I want to pose a question...

JFK's approval rating at the time he was assassinated was 58%, the lowest it had been in his whole term. That being said, I'm going to make the assumption no one came out and celebrated his death in this country.

I'm of the opinion, based on what I've seen from people these days...there is some group of people, sizeable and loud enough to be noticed, who would CELEBRATE the assassination of Obama (My basis for this is here: http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post...secret-service). Am I wrong about that, do you think people on twitter are just being over loose with their lips and would change their mind in the actual situation?

If you agree with that thought...where are we as a society that citizens might celebrate/welcome a sitting President being assassinated. And to make this less of a political debate, I'm going to go ahead and say I would imagine the same thinking could've been applied to GWB as well.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    So, without touching off a major political debate, I want to pose a question...

JFK's approval rating at the time he was assassinated was 58%, the lowest it had been in his whole term. That being said, I'm going to make the assumption no one came out and celebrated his death in this country.

I'm of the opinion, based on what I've seen from people these days...there is some group of people, sizeable and loud enough to be noticed, who would CELEBRATE the assassination of Obama (My basis for this is here: http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post...secret-service). Am I wrong about that, do you think people on twitter are just being over loose with their lips and would change their mind in the actual situation?

If you agree with that thought...where are we as a society that citizens might celebrate/welcome a sitting President being assassinated. And to make this less of a political debate, I'm going to go ahead and say I would imagine the same thinking could've been applied to GWB as well.
    Oh...there were definitely people that cheered JFK's death.

I remember reading quite a few stories by writers describing classmates cheering when the assassination was announced in the south...and I'm sure some did in the north as well.

And honestly, that position of President comes with the fact that a lot of people will hate the person an/or policies and even worse, yes there are those that wish for death.

Hell, Abe Lincoln has been immortalized over the course of history, and some idiot still killed him.

It's a shame and it just speaks to one of the really awful aspects of mans existence.

So yes, I'd imagine a significant portion of Americans would cheer Obamas death, as would other segments would for almost every other president in our history...even if some choose not to be very vocal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Acknowledging the 50th anniversary of JFK assassination

Some will cheer. Nut jobs will be nut jobs. But just like people who celebrated the 9-11 attacks and other tragedies, their nonsense is magnified by the attention they receive.

It's nothing that's representative of a particular group. There's always fringe folks who do shitty stuff like cheerlead a tragedy.