Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: A Ravens versus Jets prediction thread (Wow!)

Flacco has worst game ever , his turnovers will be the answer to the score. Those pick 6 throws have been a big reason for some of this years loses. Hate to say it, jets win this one. Ravens are out of it this year.

Blog Entries

Part of me thinks this is the game that the offense wakes up, especially the deep pass. I could see a one sided ass kicking being put on the Jets. But I just don't have a lot of confidence.

Last week's game went just like I thought, up until the delay. Then it went to shit. Just hoping for a win of any kind this week.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Part of me thinks this is the game that the offense wakes up, especially the deep pass. I could see a one sided ass kicking being put on the Jets. But I just don't have a lot of confidence.

Last week's game went just like I thought, up until the delay. Then it went to shit. Just hoping for a win of any kind this week.
    True Dat. For about 9 min. there, it looked like a healing day.

Ravens by one score - probably a Tucker FG. The key will be the defense fucking with their Geno's head and game, while our offense eeks out what it can without turning the ball over. We need mistakes and turnovers from the Jets' offense and special teams.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

"IFF the Ravens decide to play an entire, 4 quarter, 60-minute, football game, IMO they win by at least 2 TDs."

Forgive me, I was a couple points off... ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    It helped that in 2000 we gave up zero points 5 times! I don't think a defense will ever pitch 5 shutouts in one season. Not in today's game that lets offenses run wild and protects QB's and WR's from most forms of contact...
    The 2000 Ravens played 20 games. In 11 of them, the opponent scored one time or less. One FG, one TD, or neither. 11 out of 20 games that happened. Un-friggin-believable.

In 4 more games, they gave up only 9 or 10 points. So in 15 of 20 games, they gave up 10 points or less.

The TEN game at home, they gave up 14 total, but only 7 on defense. The other 7 were on an INT return. So in 16 out of 20 games, the defense gave up 10 points or less.

And in the Superbowl, the special teams gave up the only points.

Had Ron Dixon not run that kick back (thanks for nothing Matt Stover!!!) the 2000 Ravens would have bested the previous 16 game scoring defense record... OVER THE COURSE OF 20 GAMES (all 4 playoff games)!
    Last edited by Ravens2006; 11-25-2013 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    I honestly don't see the Jets scoring TD's against us.
    Do I win something?