Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 13141516 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Should Tyrod Taylor be included more often?

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule21215 View Post
    Yeah...that Rapoport quote really says the same thing.
    I didn't take it negatively, but maybe. Point is, he's a big time QB, you don't pay a guy a lot of money and then take him out a significant portion of the time.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by esporter113 View Post
    Frustrating that the tagline to this story across the web is, of course, going to be "maybe if Flacco were playing better they wouldn't need the use the Wildcat."

If you ask me the Wildcat is more a reaction to the historically bad running game than the middle of the pack passing game. But whatever.
    ray rice once again gets a free pass. His 2.9 ypc is worse than flaccos 14 INTS IMO.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by esporter113 View Post
    Frustrating that the tagline to this story across the web is, of course, going to be "maybe if Flacco were playing better they wouldn't need the use the Wildcat."

If you ask me the Wildcat is more a reaction to the historically bad running game than the middle of the pack passing game. But whatever.
    of course it was to help the run game

“We felt like it was something that could really help our run game, especially against this defense, and that’s how we used it,” Head Coach John Harbaugh said.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    don't let context get in the way of your dislike for flacco.
    Who said I dislike Flacco? Am I critical of him? ABSOLUTELY. That doesn't mean I don't like him.

I now see that what Joe said was taken out of context. I only read the rotoworld report.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post
    Who said I dislike Flacco? Am I critical of him? ABSOLUTELY. That doesn't mean I don't like him.

I now see that what Joe said was taken out of context. I only read the rotoworld report.

it just seems all the people that got their mouths shut via the SB win have all come back out of the cupboard running their mouths again. If I lumped you in with that group I apologize. I can accept criticism so long as it is factually grounded and not born of mere spite.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    it just seems all the people that got their mouths shut via the SB win have all come back out of the cupboard running their mouths again. If I lumped you in with that group I apologize. I can accept criticism so long as it is factually grounded and not born of mere spite.
    It's all good.

I should have known what he said was taken out of context.

iggyman555 Guest

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 12m

Ray Rice: 'Joe can be voicing his opinion, but it's a wave that's going on in the NFL. It's not our everyday offense.'

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 13m

Ray Rice on Joe Flacco's Wildcat comments: 'Obviously Joe, he'd rather be lined up getting the snaps, but it's a change-up.'

Joe is 100% right about his criticism of the wildcat. It worked the first time and after that it actually killed the offensive momentum. If they want to get Tyrod more involved they should line him up at rb or wr and use him on half back pass or wr pass or some creativity out of that. Wildcat and read option are gimmick offenses in the NFL. As always it comes down to having a QB and supporting cast that can score running their traditional offense. RGIII and Colin K have struggled this year as NFL defenses made adjustments.

Put a supporting cast around Joe and put an offense in place that maximizes his ability.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here's the video of today's interview,
    and yea at the very end a reporter is asking him what the wildcat calls for him to do and he says he's not doing anything.
    Obviously he'd rather be taking the snap then sitting out there doing nothing watching the play.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...e-43dcfd675fdf

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoreboy View Post
    Here's the video of today's interview,
    and yea at the very end a reporter is asking him what the wildcat calls for him to do and he says he's not doing anything.
    Obviously he'd rather be taking the snap then sitting out there doing nothing watching the play.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...e-43dcfd675fdf
    maybe its all a smoke screen. against pitt joe will line up wide and run a 9 route and tyrod will throw to him for a TD.....:happyanim

Blog Entries

maybe instead of standing there, he should get involved in the play like some other QBs...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

That one ends to soon :)