Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    iggyman555 Guest

Re: Should Tyrod Taylor be included more often?

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    Our offense is actually ranked 31st in yards per play. Our defense just gives it more plays than some of the other teams' offenses get (per game).

And even worse, it is only a single tenth of a yard per play better than Jacksonville at #32, and two tenths behind #30. So closer to last than to 30th.
    thats just sad

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    He is not a weapon, he by far worse than ANY of our other wide receivers, he is a back up QB

But I get your angle Joe, I used to be a blogger, throw anything against the wall, see if it sticks and you create traffic, well played but conceptually foolish when the team needs to focus on simple blocking before getting cute.

Dude, sound logic.
    I'm not trying to gain traffic. I write what I feel makes sense. It doesn't to you, and I respect your opinion!

Sorry, this is idiotic on a level unseen. Wildcat, whatever is going to be sniffed out the second Tyrod comes on the field. He is a back up, NOT Reggie Bush.

Want to improve the offense??? Fix the offensive line. TRASH the zone blocking. Fundamentally we are BROKEN there, the Ravens changed what worked to something that CLEARLY does not. If Tyrod can't play CENTER, then there is no reason for his ass to be on the field.

We have a shotgun wound to the offensive line and you Tyrod backers want to fix it with some Purple-Kool Aid? Fix the real problem, not create cute fixes.
    Well, neither one is going to happen this year. The Ravens decided last February that Gradkowski was the starting center for the '13 season and they won't change it now. We either get "cute" fixes or no fixes at all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JoeWedra View Post
    I'm not trying to gain traffic. I write what I feel makes sense. It doesn't to you, and I respect your opinion!
    And I am sure John Harbaugh appreciates your idea, ;)

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Well, neither one is going to happen this year. The Ravens decided last February that Gradkowski was the starting center for the '13 season and they won't change it now. We either get "cute" fixes or no fixes at all.
    Wrong, they need to DUMP the zone blocking scheme. Gradkowski isn't the only problem or perhaps you haven't watched anything other then the center this year.

And I am sure John Harbaugh appreciates your idea, ;)

Wrong, they need to DUMP the zone blocking scheme. Gradkowski isn't the only problem or perhaps you haven't watched anything other then the center this year.
    Well, I said that neither was going to change. Do you really think they're going to all of a sudden drop the zone blocking scheme now? That's Castillo's baby and he isn't going anywhere.

Blog Entries

Well, I said that neither was going to change. Do you really think they're going to all of a sudden drop the zone blocking scheme now? That's Castillo's baby and he isn't going anywhere.
    Said many last year about Cam Cameron.

Check and mate.

iggyman555 Guest

said many for 3/4 years before

mb they will get rid of castillo in 3-4 years
    Last edited by iggyman555; 11-21-2013 at 07:47 PM.

Blog Entries

Read the memo... They already dropped castillos system and are back to a more man system. Which is why the line has been muxh improved the last 2-3 weeks. I wouldnt say its the same as last year but its not the same as earlier either. More of a hybrid which may be the best they do this year at this point. The castillo gamble failed.

Ill say this. It appears theres a fraction that thinks the OC should create plays for tyrod because hes an athlete. There seems to be another group that says tyrod isnt one of the better athletes so why "create" a playbook for him when we cant "create" plays for the guys that are clearly better at their positions as ot is. You go down the list, hes not a better qb, rb or wr, just because hes on the list for each doesnt mean hes an exceptional talent, it means hes a jack of all trades... Master of none.
    -JAB

Same old already-addressed arguments.

Some people are protesting too much. I wonder why? ;)

iggyman555 Guest

check out that bootleg brees ran before the 2 minute warning at the end of the game. our coaches would never design anything like that when trying to close the game

Blog Entries

Glad the coaches are working him in for more plays. It's the right call IMO

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Enough is enough, how stupid do they think Rex is.