Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Fourth-quarter defense

Good post. 4 PPG is huge, especially when we are regularly losing by a fg. Even bigger is losing some of those "punch-you-in-the-mouth" guys. Maybe by next season some of the young players will evolve into that role.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Good post. 4 PPG is huge, especially when we are regularly losing by a fg. Even bigger is losing some of those "punch-you-in-the-mouth" guys. Maybe by next season some of the young players will evolve into that role.
    Dig seems to be that type of a guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Dig seems to be that type of a guy.

But at the right price... for a 30 yo guy?
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

I'd keep him for a year or two.

He is older but he doesn't have a ton of wear and tear.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Simplem, stop fumbling and throwing interceptions in the first three Qtrs, which puts pressure on the defense, and the defense might still be fresh in the 4th Qtr. You can't keep turning the ball over and then expect the defense not to break at the last moment.
    “Not bad for a running back.”

Quote Originally Posted by Firststater View Post
    Simplem, stop fumbling and throwing interceptions in the first three Qtrs, which puts pressure on the defense, and the defense might still be fresh in the 4th Qtr. You can't keep turning the ball over and then expect the defense not to break at the last moment.
    Indeed. It's not a complicated game. Solid teams need only to limit turnovers and the big play. This team is playing badly but it's not a bad team.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver