Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

TNF Colts vs. Titans

I think we all have a common interest in seeing the Colts lose. That has to be harder in Baltimore. Go Titans, up 7-0 on opening drive.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Re: TNF Colts vs. Titans

Chris Johnson is running wild and Ryan Fitzpatrick looks solid. 14-0. Holy Guacamole!

Blog Entries

Man, what is up with Indianapolis?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

After thinking about it, Indianapolis has shown since last season, that they are one of those teams that starts late. The problem is that they never got started last week. We'll have to wait until the second half to be sure, but it looks like they are still woozy from the left hook they caught last week.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Reggie Wayne was way more of an integral part than we ever imagined? I am surprised by the drop off. 14-3 Titans at this point.

the Colts have done nothing since reggie wayne went down..
    “Not bad for a running back.”

Blog Entries

Well, they did come back against Houston, but point taken.

Blog Entries

Well, Tennessee thinks they are on Thursday Night Football. Indianapolis thinks they are on Monday Night Nitro.

Blog Entries

it's my fault, I made a prediction to my Skip Bayless-esque coworker that the Colts were going to be the AFC Champions this year over the Broncos.

I jinxed the shit out of them, right after that they lost Wayne and started spiraling. Also, they are my fantasy Defense, so...double jinxed.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    it's my fault, I made a prediction to my Skip Bayless-esque coworker that the Colts were going to be the AFC Champions this year over the Broncos.

I jinxed the shit out of them, right after that they lost Wayne and started spiraling. Also, they are my fantasy Defense, so...double jinxed.

Me thinks you are fokked.

Eek the colts' offense eerily reminding me of ours...not much of a run game, Qb running for his life and taking lots of hits

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I think everyone here should actually be rooting for the Colts to win, CincyCat.

Whoever doesn't win the AFC North is going to want the Titans to be out of any wildcard race.