Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Browns or Bengals?

Cundiff kicks a game winner with 0:01 left in overtime, leaving both teams exhausted for the rest of the season.

Which won't be nearly as satisfying if the Ravens don't take care of business in Chicago.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Who will Ravens fans root for this weekend? Remember Sam's words: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJMa20xXykI
    Good question. I guess I have to hold out hopes the Ravens still win the division. So I have to go with the Browns.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Does anyone here really consider the Browns a serious wild card threat? Of course I'm rooting for them to beat the Bengals. Winning the division at 9-7 by taking the final game in Cincy is our most likely and logical path to the playoffs.
    I do.

They've beat us and Cincy once. And now they're getting better QB play then the last time they beat Cincy.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    well, i wasn't going to go the "injury/death" route, but...
    #1 we need a Ravens Win Sunday vs Bears..... My hope for the Browns vs Bengals is for a tie game with plenty of injuries ... (forgive me father for I have sinned).. I am also hoping the Stillers fall again

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

Blog Entries

Best bet on the board maybe. Browns have more talent and are tougher. Since cincy is at home should be usual 3 pt game. Most Bengals and Browns games are tight affairs. Cleveland +6 looks solid off a bye.

Blog Entries

Getting swept by the Browns would be devastating to the Bengals chances of winning the division. Baltimore has a guaranteed split with Cleveland and Cincinnati. Cleveland has a guaranteed split with Baltimore and Cincinnati. The Bengals are the only team of the three without a guaranteed split against the other two. They have to win Sunday. If they don't defeat the Browns on Sunday, they're not winning the division, you can take that to the bank.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Getting swept by the Browns would be devastating to the Bengals chances of winning the division. Baltimore has a guaranteed split with Cleveland and Cincinnati. Cleveland has a guaranteed split with Baltimore and Cincinnati. The Bengals are the only team of the three without a guaranteed split against the other two. They have to win Sunday. If they don't defeat the Browns on Sunday, they're not winning the division, you can take that to the bank.
    Oh, Good Lord. Does that mean we have to come back to the Vault?
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Oh, Good Lord. Does that mean we have to come back to the Vault?
    Come playoff time it just might, since Houston won't be an option this time. We have to get our customary playoff appearance and one playoff victory before exiting, to keep the streak alive.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore