Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: How do you think the Bengals will finish this year? Will they slip/let us back in the hunt?

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    OK, I must've misread what you meant. I took it as you thought losing your last two games was passing the test because they were both on the road and you managed to push them to OT. Sorry if that wasn't your point. I thought it was so I was just countering that that's way too low a bar.

Lol, you know, I only have this level of ire for a few QBs in the league, and it tends to be the up-and-comers who've done little to deserve their hype. I find I don't feel this way about Luck, for example, because that dude can just flat out ball. I probably most strongly dislike Luck and Kaepernick, solely because the amount of press/free passes these dudes get makes me think about how little free passes Flacco gets/has gotten.
    You can hate on Squidward all you want. I'm glad to see Alex Smith at 9-0. :)
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Re: How do you think the Bengals will finish this year? Will they slip/let us back in the hunt?

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    At best the Bengals will be one and done in the playoffs. Worst case for them they let the Browns or Ravens slip past them.

The Bengals will never go anywhere with Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton. That decision to go for it in overtime was horrendous. Cinci's defense was shutting down the Ravens all day. Yet Lewis gambles at giving Joe Flacco the ball at midfield. Andy Dalton just isn't a big game quarterback.
    While I am not high on Andy and Marvin all you have to do is get into the playoffs. The Bengals and Dalton could get hot and be unstoppable for 4 games.

You never know.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    While I am not high on Andy and Marvin all you have to do is get into the playoffs. The Bengals and Dalton could get hot and be unstoppable for 4 games.

You never know.
    That formula worked for Flacco last year. OK if we copy?

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Cincy-
    Uh...NO! ;)

Only the Ravens are allowed!!! :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    Cincy-
    Uh...NO! ;)

Only the Ravens are allowed!!! :)
    Otay! :(

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

You made me laugh, mon ami! :D

Blog Entries

As far as AJ will take them. He bails out Dalton so much it is ridiculous.

Blog Entries

Wow, lotta Dalton hate. We even have a bunch of that here too. Flacco is a sacred cow, so no one dares compare real numbers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post

You never know.
    I'll believe it when I see it. Until then I can't see the Bengals going deep into the playoffs with their current leadership. No way they put on a 4 game run like the Ravens did last year. Flacco is a different caliber QB than Dalton and so is Harbaugh over Marvin Lewis.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    You can hate on Squidward all you want. I'm glad to see Alex Smith at 9-0. :)
    I meant to say "Dalton and Kap" there, lol, but you probably understood.

Squidward?
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Wow, lotta Dalton hate. We even have a bunch of that here too. Flacco is a sacred cow, so no one dares compare real numbers.
    "Sacred cow"? How do you mean?

I know for the first time last week I read that Bengals fans sometimes refer to Flacco as "Joe Elite" mockingly. I couldn't believe that a fan base would actually take the time to mock him en masse.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

11 TDs to 0 ints playoff run and a Super Bowl MVP. Three Championship games in five years. I guess we can still compare stats if you want.