Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: Time to start blaming Pees?

the D better throw some haymakers on Sunday because that two-deep zone shit will be a slow death

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    I've reading it RWT, but nothing to add that I haven't beat that horse on for 2 years!

The Ravens much envied, feared, and respected D was put into the hands of a NE castoff that wasn't qualified to coach the Pat's D, and after Pags gets it back into Ravens Organized Chaos D, damn if Harbs takes 2 steps back with Pees. Didn't he learn crap from Pops to Pagano? What was different with A. Thomas in Baltimore than NE; schemes, Pees schemes.

You can parse stats and slice and dice individual rankings by this and that catagory, but last year Pees turned Vick, Cousins, and Batch using a walker and oxygen tank into Johhnny U. Hadn't Harbs interviened in the SB on the last play, Pees was going to drop rushers into coverage yikes, as was reported, by Harbs!

This year he turned friggin Jason Campbell into Peyton Manning and Peyton Manning into the another record book holder. Add in the 120 yds given up to GB RB, and the 200 plus yards on the ground to Buffalo, and long drives..... And still not learning from the SB, dropping Suggs and Dumervill into friggin coverage. Defend him if you please, but his plain vanilla, predicatable, easter island statue formations is coaching to his resume, and obviously not the only reason but one of the reasons for the only stat I look at; 3-5.
    Awesome post , thanks .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    the D better throw some haymakers on Sunday because that two-deep zone shit will be a slow death
    Wouldn't surprise me a bit at this point to see Ngata dropping back into coverage too with Suggs and Doom.

Blog Entries

Gotta give Pees and the D some credit. They threw those haymakers, got after Dalton and played much better so far...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

There were some questionable calls on the defense during the game. A few of the holes that opened up for GB were because there wasn't anyone backing up the lineman in the center of the field.