Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Why I'll Never Move Back to MD

*smh* Definitely worth tracking.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I'll see if if I can find the article again, but there's a contradiction with two laws. There is a Castle Doctrine in MD but there's also a duty to retreat.

I am always suspect of Wiki but this seems to hit the nail on the head better than I can:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_o...astle_Doctrine
    If that is accurate, it looks like he should get off before it gets to trial. Unless of course things happen in this case similar to the Zimmerman trial (e.g. no grand jury etc.).

When I first read about it I thought the story was sketchy (like who grabs a gun to answer the door) but I did not know it was at 2:30 am.

Blog Entries

I laugh at guys that never could make it in their home town,move and then trash it. My family came over here from Scotland as indentured servants in the 1600s and we're still here.

I must be the only one here with a great pension. So many move to NC or Florida in retirement for the cheaper taxes but I get 80% of my salary plus soc sec. I live near the water in the best area of the state and I'm the only one in my condo bldg that doesn't have to work. Two women my age still work long hours while I party all night and sleep all day.

Yea, taxes are high and the cops suck as do some laws and it's a heavily DEM state where our vote means nothing in the electoral college but Bmore has some of the best hospitals and colleges and services in the country.

I'm also about the only one around who had no student loan to pay for as I paid 100% of my tuition working in the hot blast furnances of Beth Steel where my dad was a white hat, bought a 66 Mustang and took a class trip to Europe while still in college.

I've been living comfortable in retirement for 8 years and plan to stay til I die in good ole Maryland my Maryland.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-08-2013 at 03:06 PM.

The reason I don't live in MD anymore is because I DID "make it", taking numerous promotions and being relocated out of state to help our company grow.

And you're already on notice about taking personal shots at people Trap.

Blog Entries

Notice - What notice? My last three infractions are for hijacking threads and by the same MOD. The last infraction was on a double thread which was the point I
    made so how can you hijack a bogus thread? BTW, just ask Mista T about Jacksonville and the combatants and who bopped me all those times.

So Does that mean I'm on double secret probation?

Re-read the post. I didn't mention anyone's name. I didnt even mention Texas. I was careful not to mention it.

There's several that left and attacked the state. Fla and NC were the 2 states I mentioned. There's several people in this forum who have re-located and people who want to leave and you let people take personal shots at me every day. In fact, at least one of them said he moved because he couldn't get a job here and for personal reasons. I wonder what they were. I know a lot of guys move because they were transferred, others especially those in retirement moved because they couldn't afford it here.

As for that notice, you should be too.
    You recently called one of my HARBs posts shit but that's OK and I said nothing because I knew I was going to get it. You also offended 3 other posters in the last 2 weeks. I can name them and pull down your posts offending them but won't.

YOu've been attacking me since this forum started because of my religious comments and you asked me to stop making them years ago. I told Tony he needs to take down that sign that says the friendly forum when we log on.

I made a general statement responding to the thread attacking our state where most of us still live and it's not the first thread.

And for a final note, I was the only one on the board who gave you credit for financing an entire tailgate for Ravens fans from Bmore and Houston last time the Ravens played there. There were about 70-80 fans and you paid everything including the booze. They tried to pay you but you wouldn't take the money.

You thanked me and then continued to make personal attacks on me using LOL at me more than anyone on the board. Carry on, man.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-11-2013 at 09:36 PM.