Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Good Vibrations Thread

It was good to see that the Ravens really came to play Sunday. Nagta played with fire as if to answer his detractors. The secondary played out of their minds and the pressure from Dumerville was incredible. Ed Dickson held on to a ball that hit him in the hands! It was a good day.

The Fans seemed pleased with the effort, You know it's funny but every game I notice that all the angst expressed on forums like this and especially on the godless talk radio shows goes straight out the window as soon as I walk in the stadium lol! The crowd was hopped up and really happy with the outcome. A lot of times, even when the Ravens win but play sloppy, the ramps and stairwells are relatively quiet after the game. Yesterday they were yelling and chanting and commenting on what an exciting game they just saw all the way down the stairs. It was good to see the Fans happy.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    I've never been to Nashville. Actually, I've never been to Tennessee. But Nashville seems like it would be an awesome place to live.
    It's fun!! And I don't even love country music much.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    It's fun!! And I don't even love country music much.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    Totally agree, on both points. Nice city and a fun football road trip.