Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Good Vibrations Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    Having a recent Super Bowl victory should keep me happy for a while.
    and sending Ray out with another ring

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Da Vida View Post
    Here are some good vibes for you -

We aren't in Detroit. Kids who were born the last time they won a playoff game are now seniors in college.
    We aren't in Cleveland, rebuilding since 1964.
    We aren't in Buffalo, the best hockey town in the NFL.
    We aren't in Miami, where even Dan Marino can't get a ring.
    We aren't in Queens, where Broadway Joe is still relevant.
    We aren't in Cincy and saddled with Mike effing Brown
    We aren't in Pittsburgh because, well, its Pittsburgh
    We aren't in Londo-er-Jacksonville
    We aren't in Nashville
    We aren't in Houston, the AFC's answer to Atlanta
    We aren't in KC, headed for a 1st round playoff loss continuing 40 years of futility
    We aren't in Oakland, which gives up 49 points at home to some guy named Nick Foles
    We aren't in Los Ange-er-San Diego
    We aren't in Washington with a midget meddling owner
    We aren't in Philly pining for the days of Van Brocklin
    We aren't in Chicago, getting ready to celebrate 30 years since their last SB win
    We aren't in Los Angel - er - Minnesota
    We aren't in Atlanta (poor bastards)
    We aren't in Tampa Bay and stuck with Schiano
    We aren't in Phoenix and waiting for relevance since 1947
    We aren't in St Louis and in their hideous dome

I think we are a pretty blessed fan base.
    Love this, but what's wrong with Nashville? :)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Sure. The season's not over...if they win on Sunday, that is big step towards making the final 7 games very meaningful. Save for the Jets game, the Bengals are not blowing anyone out, either...so, again, this season is far from over and there are plenty of reasons to be optimistic, if one chooses.
    And here we are. Next up are the Bears. Nothing is going to be easy for this team...and they certainly ain't boring. Defense needs to keep playing tough and the offense is going to have to score some points on one of the worst defenses in the league.

Blog Entries

Not to be a Negative Nancy, but that loss over Cleveland looms even larger now. We would've been practically tied with Cincinnatti, with Cleveland in 2nd. Now, we're "tied" for 2nd with Cleveland (not really, since their current divisional record is better than ours at 2-1) and still looking up at the Bengals.

Wish this offense could put together a 4Q game plan. Seems to only click for 2Q, then go dormant. Our offense was majorly bailed out by a great Defense and questionable Bengals calls/QB play.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Not to be a Negative Nancy, but that loss over Cleveland looms even larger now. We would've been practically tied with Cincinnatti, with Cleveland in 2nd.
    Eh...the Bengals lost at Cleveland, too. So the Ravens certainly had an opportunity to gain ground last week, but they can only control what they can control going forward. The Bengals also lost at the Bears, so next week is another opportunity to gain some ground. And the Bengals are playing the Browns, who are proving not to the easy out of seasons past. No reason not to be at least somewhat optimistic until there isn't a reason. But people can certainly feel otherwise if they choose.

This team is 30th in total offense. At least they're not 32nd. Is that positive enough?

Blog Entries

I dont think we have to worry about losing Jim Caldwell anymore...
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    This team is 30th in total offense. At least they're not 32nd. Is that positive enough?
    By yards. By points, they are higher...and by point differential, they are about right at average. They are not getting blown out by anybody...if they can eliminate the mistakes, and make a play or two of their own, they can beat anyone remaining on their schedule.

Blog Entries

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle
    Yeh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    By yards. By points, they are higher...and by point differential, they are about right at average. They are not getting blown out by anybody...if they can eliminate the mistakes, and make a play or two of their own, they can beat anyone remaining on their schedule.
    To me, this speaks more to how well our defense has played. They deserved a share in the blame on the last 3 losses, not being able to get off the field in critical situations. But in all fairness, our offense didn't give them a solid lead to hold.

The Sugar Huddle seems to be the way to go, Flacco just needs to know if we're going to let him run this, his accuracy needs to be ON POINT. He won't have a strong running game to give him breaks, so his short passing game needs to become our running game. 4 yard clips to move the chains, use that to setup deeper passes. Maybe eventually, that would open up some swing plays or screens
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Not to be a Negative Nancy, but that loss over Cleveland looms even larger now. We would've been practically tied with Cincinnatti, with Cleveland in 2nd. Now, we're "tied" for 2nd with Cleveland (not really, since their current divisional record is better than ours at 2-1) and still looking up at the Bengals.

Wish this offense could put together a 4Q game plan. Seems to only click for 2Q, then go dormant. Our offense was majorly bailed out by a great Defense and questionable Bengals calls/QB play.
    Not the way they're playing now!

Ngata finished playing the game.