Page 102 of 105 FirstFirst ... 100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,213 to 1,224 of 1255

Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Browns 11/03

I refuse to emotionally invest myself in this team anymore for the rest of the season.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Blog Entries

I'm so glad they worked out all their issues over the bye week. Great start to the 7-2 run they need to find their way into the playoffs. I have to believe even the most hardcore of homers would have trouble dreaming up a scenario where they go 7-1 from here. This is a game they HAD to win to keep their playoff hopes alive.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    You have to admit that it is ridiculous how Flacco gets shit after his extension, but Harbs doesn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't give either shit about their extension. Both deserved it.

Though Flacco's extension impacts the cap (positively or negatively) so it seems logical that his contract would receive more scrutiny.

I was originally going to post a long list of who needs to go. Instead I will post a short list of the ONLY guys who should stay

Joe Flacco
    Marlon Brown
    Torrey Smith
    Dennis Pitta
    Ladarius Webb
    Haloti Nata
    Justin Tucker

Everybody else should not let the door hit them on the way out

Blog Entries

Ray Rice is the worst player in the NFL.

I have done more to help the Ravens win games this year.

What a chump. He is a choke artist. He tried desperately to keep the Ravens from winning the Super Bowl last year. Fumbling inside the twenty, what a loser.

He gets the ball today, the clock is at zero. He runs three steps than dives down, then springs back up to start hugging the guy who tackled him. He didn't even think about lateralling the ball even though Torrey Smith was right fucking behind him.

Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic.

He is pathetic. He is a loser. A chump. Somewhere along the way he lost all interest in being a champion.

iggyman555 Guest

does anyone think that having 2 young kids are home is a distraction for flacco????

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    Our offense is not good enough to win any game unless our defense is lights-out, top 5 quality. And of course the defense is not top 5 quality.
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens2006 View Post
    Every loss is a TEAM affair. Special teams hurt them. Offense was mostly unproductive. Defense didn't make big stops late. It's not tennis.
    Uh, no duh, but what I'm saying is you can't point a finger at one specific side of the ball or person for this loss. They ALL sucked and we lost in all 3 phases of the game and coaching was pathetic.

Welp. It is what it is......:hammer::respect

Our offense is not good enough to win any game unless our defense is lights-out, top 5 quality. And of course the defense is not top 5 quality.

All three of our wins this year have been a result of the defense and ST. And in none of our losses has the offense played well enough to win. None.
    Yep. When you hold teams to 19-20 points, you should win unless your offense just sucks. Ours does.

Well, we are now behind the Browns in the standings at the midway point.

We'll have to go 6-2 absolute MINIMUM to even have a remote shot at the playoffs.

At least the draft pick is looking better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

All three of our wins this year have been a result of the defense and ST. And in none of our losses has the offense played well enough to win. None.
    The offense didn't have an entire off season of investment.

That is the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.