Blog Entries

Let's face it guys, injuries will dictate who wins Lombardi

Damn this game I love so much. I see so many "what ifs" every season. I don't ever wish injuries on any team no matter how big the rivalry.

Here's to an injury free second half. :hammer:
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Re: Let's face it guys, injuries will dictate who wins Lombardi

Y'all are just getting killed with injuries. And not just injuries, injuries to key players. Plural.

Sad to see but that's the league.

Blog Entries

When Suggs went down I was happy for about 1/2 a second. I want to play teams at full strength to gauge my own team. I love this very violent sport, but you never know till it's over.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

I think the new rules about helmet to helmet have created more problems and have shifted more injuries to the knees and legs. The reason we have more injuries these days is because of the speed the game is played at, versus 40 or 50 years ago, when you didn't have year round conditioning. I think a lot of the rules of years ago favoring the offense need to be rolled back, thus creating more of a level playing field for the defense. Maybe we would see more of a running game as opposed to passing 60% of the time. I happen to like a low scoring game with stout defenses.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoman View Post
    I think the new rules about helmet to helmet have created more problems and have shifted more injuries to the knees and legs. The reason we have more injuries these days is because of the speed the game is played at, versus 40 or 50 years ago, when you didn't have year round conditioning. I think a lot of the rules of years ago favoring the offense need to be rolled back, thus creating more of a level playing field for the defense. Maybe we would see more of a running game as opposed to passing 60% of the time. I happen to like a low scoring game with stout defenses.
    The only way they'll fix it is to penalize players for not tackling.

There is a big difference between launching head first into a guys head or knee and wrapping a guy up to bring him down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.