Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Osemele Out

Blog Entries

Re: Osemele Out

Sorry to hear that about KO. Hope he gets better soon. I assume the earliest we'll see him again is next season?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I'd rather go with Wagner over Shipley. Shipley was garbage when he came on against Miami.
    :word Wagner should be the best option the Ravens have at LG for the rest of this season. He was a LT in college, but he should be able to play LG. JO played LG during his rookie season.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolucaraven View Post
    Shows you what a waste Reid is.
    Considering that we traded up to get him, Jah has turned out to be almost as big a flop as Adam Terry.

Well look forward to seeing a healthy KO in camp. As for now, hope AJ is ready to battle. We will be better hopefully with a healthy body there. We will find out on Sunday.
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Camstillo is lurking man , just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    :word Wagner should be the best option the Ravens have at LG for the rest of this season. He was a LT in college, but he should be able to play LG. JO played LG during his rookie season.
    JO was also a first-round pick, who had boxer's feet -- you can't teach that. And Wagner "should" be able to play LG? Why?

So now we have 40% of the Oline we had during the SB run. Not expecting anything different.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    So now we have 40% of the Oline we had during the SB run.
    Birk retired, KO is hurt and McKinnie reverted. Sic transit gloria mundi-- or did you expect time to stand still for your viewing pleasure?

As Goethe's Faust put it two centuries back,
    Werd ich zum Augenblicke sagen:
    Verweile doch! du bist so schön!
    Dann magst du mich in Fesseln schlagen,
    Dann will ich gern zugrunde gehn!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool5 View Post
    JO was also a first-round pick, who had boxer's feet -- you can't teach that. And Wagner "should" be able to play LG? Why?
    Because it is still on the left side of the OL, and because LG is an easier position to play than LT.

Blog Entries

Osemele Out

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post

Because it is still on the left side of the OL, and because LG is an easier position to play than LT.
    Don't bother with that poster.
    Last edited by wickedsolo; 11-02-2013 at 03:08 PM.

I don't like this move. I would actually rather they put Shipley in at C and flip Gradkowski to LG. Shipley is not a very good athlete and has extremely short arms... those are not good qualities in your LG. They wouldn't be as big problems at C. Gradkowski would be undersized at LG, but he wouldn't need to make line calls anymore and he has the athleticism to get to the second level.

Osemele has been so terrible at LG though outside of the Houston game that maybe anybody would be an improvement. I'm also thrilled to see the coaching staff realize that a guy who needs back surgery should maybe, you know, have back surgery before he gets worse...

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Don't bother with that poster.
    lol
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.