Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: HUGE blow for Cleveland

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    I hope no one thinks this improves our chances against them this coming Sunday. We have our own challenges (i.e OL issues) and that's winning on the road and winning against a team we've beaten 11 consecutive times.
    Exactly. Doesn't seem to matter who is out of the lineup for the other team, Ravens still need to get their shit in gear.

i.e. Bills whole secondary was decimated with injuries and starting two or three rookies - Flacco (though not all his fault) ended up with 5 interceptions. Packers had Mathews out and almost no receivers to speak of, yet AJ Hawk (AJ Freaking Hawk?) ended up with a highlight reel day and their receivers did just fine against our secondary.

Don't count the browns out, they have potential to ruin someones season. Ravens have not been impressive enough to believe they can win away.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MD Boy View Post
    Exactly. Doesn't seem to matter who is out of the lineup for the other team, Ravens still need to get their shit in gear.

i.e. Bills whole secondary was decimated with injuries and starting two or three rookies - Flacco (though not all his fault) ended up with 5 interceptions. Packers had Mathews out and almost no receivers to speak of, yet AJ Hawk (AJ Freaking Hawk?) ended up with a highlight reel day and their receivers did just fine against our secondary.
    sad but true

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!