Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Steelers Lose

Re: Steelers Lose

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Anytime the D holds top QBs to under 20 points they should win but
    again, it's the offense fucking up with an o-line ranked at or near the bottom and the Defense rated #10.

Like the guy said, get a grip. Were the champs and still in contention with all those changes. Ravens had a great day yeaterday and they didn't even play. That great Squeelers team of yours lost to OAK after RAvens beat them up the week before. Ravens beat up GB too knocking Cobb and JOnes out.

The parade comes thru Baltimore.
    Granted, watching the Steelers lose is always good, but watching the Bengals taking it to another level the last few weeks doesn't make for a great day for the Ravens.

I would rather see the Steelers LOSE, than worrying about the Bengals....if the Bengals win, so be it - just don't let the Steelers pass you on the way!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

I have to admit I was a little more emotionally invested in the Steelers game because the thought of them actually having the same record as the Ravens was making me nauseous.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Yes, yes he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol...gotta love Trap!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

The problem the steelers have is that their future with the players they have looks bleak. Losing will happen more this year for the steelers and they need to start looking at the future. Yea, them losing is awesome and with each future game they lose, Raven fans are smiling.

Blog Entries

Ravens fans are smiling?

No - that's misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    Ravens and Steelers is a rivalry game. You can throw the records out of the window, as they say. Sure, they have beaten the Ravens, but they have also been beaten. The Ravens do need to improve in the postseason in these games, but there the sample is too small to derive any conclusions.

Much, I say, *much* more head-scratching is how the Ravens could lose to the Buffalo Bills.
    Howsa bout 5 picks? That's one for each finger (plus one for the thumb) of that hand that's been scratching your head.

Plague of locusts, raining blood, herds of frogs, boils, stys, flattulence, incontinence, and impotence. Just what the Pisshouse Stoolpiles deserve.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    The problem the steelers have is that their future with the players they have looks bleak. Losing will happen more this year for the steelers and they need to start looking at the future. Yea, them losing is awesome and with each future game they lose, Raven fans are smiling.
    Bengals fans are smiling too.

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    Plague of locusts, raining blood, herds of frogs, boils, stys, flattulence, incontinence, and impotence. Just what the Pisshouse Stoolpiles deserve.
    I love it when you talk like that. :)
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎