Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers Lose

Blog Entries

Re: Steelers Lose

When they announced that Jason Campbell was going to QB I literally LOL'd. Fact is he played pretty well, lots better than freakin' Weeden

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

My favorite team each week is the Ravens and my second favorite is whomever is playing the Steelers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tolucaraven View Post
    Just goes to show to you how bad the Ravens are.
    This

i said it to Yins walking out the stadium last week chanting as if they won the super bowl. . . that's two crap teams we saw out there today

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac4HallofFame View Post
    i said it to Yins walking out the stadium last week chanting as if they won the super bowl. . . that's two crap teams we saw out there today
    Exactamente.

Blog Entries

Don't be ridiculous. The Ravens are substantially better than the Steelers and are so, so, SO much closer to being a superbowl-type team. The Ravens are in the midst of a mildly bad stretch of games. A stretch of games. Overall they've been suffering from bad playcalling and gameplans. They've suffered Bigtime from a lack of urgency, but it's very fixable.

The Steelers on the other hand have lost like 12 of their last 15 games or something like that, and they lost to Oakland fresh off their superbowl win last week.

In the end, Joe Flacco is magnitudes better than Roethlisberger and all the players on the Steelers offense are choke artists. I swear their receivers and tight ends fumble the ball half the time they make big plays.

The Ravens lost to the Steelers last year too. Against Batch. It doesn't mean the Steelers are better than the Ravens, or even close. The truth is the Ravens coaches usually put together absolutely awful, awful, awful gameplans against Pittsburgh. They need to stop "respecting" them so much because if they didn't approach the games that way, the Ravens would've beaten the Steelers in every game since 2008.
    Last edited by PurpleApocalypse37; 10-27-2013 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolucaraven View Post
    Just goes to show to you how bad the Ravens are.
    this. how the f*** did we lose to that team :grbac:

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Don't be ridiculous. The Ravens are substantially better than the Steelers and are so, so, SO much closer to being a superbowl-type team. The Ravens are in the midst of a mildly bad stretch of games. A stretch of 3 games. Overall they've been suffering from bad playcalling and gameplans.

The Steelers on the other hand have lost like 12 of their last 15 games or something like that, and they lost to Oakland fresh off their superbowl win last week.
    I will say, you're consistent.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I will say, you're consistent.
    I'm consistently not going to act like a 3-4 defending superbowl champs are suddenly not better than a 2-5 team that missed the playoffs last year just because the 2-5 team won a regular season game in their home stadium last week.

Is there anything illogical about that? It seems like the obvious conclusion when looking at recent history, whether that be since 2011, since 2012, or in the first 7 games of this season.

The Ravens have won the division the last two years while the Steelers have finished second and third. The Ravens are second in the division while the Steelers are dead last.

What exactly is the argument to say otherwise?

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

I must say I am pleasantly shocked at this. I figured for sure the Steelers would have their way with the Raiders out there. But damn...... Im not sure what that says about us when we lose to a team (even if its our blood rival) that just lost to such a horrible team. On any given Sunday I guess. But hey..... 2-5 is a huge difference from 3-4. So I'll take it either way!
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

I'm consistently not going to act like a 3-4 defending superbowl champs are suddenly not better than a 2-5 team that missed the playoffs last year just because the 2-5 team won a regular season game in their home stadium last week.

Is there anything illogical about that? It seems like the obvious conclusion when looking at recent history, whether that be since 2011, since 2012, or in the first 7 games of this season.

The Ravens have won the division the last two years while the Steelers have finished second and third. The Ravens are second in the division while the Steelers are dead last.

What exactly is the argument to say otherwise?
    I simply said you were consistent. Nothing more or implied.

Blog Entries

Don't be ridiculous. The Ravens are substantially better than the Steelers and are so, so, SO much closer to being a superbowl-type team. The Ravens are in the midst of a mildly bad stretch of games. A stretch of games. Overall they've been suffering from bad playcalling and gameplans. They've suffered Bigtime from a lack of urgency, but it's very fixable.

In the end, Joe Flacco is magnitudes better than Roethlisberger and all the players on the Steelers offense are choke artists. I swear their receivers and tight ends fumble the ball half the time they make big plays.

The Ravens lost to the Steelers last year too. Against Batch. It doesn't mean the Steelers are better than the Ravens, or even close. The truth is the Ravens coaches usually put together absolutely awful, awful, awful gameplans against Pittsburgh. They need to stop "respecting" them so much because if they didn't approach the games that way, the Ravens would've beaten the Steelers in every game since 2008.
    the purple kool aid is strong in your cup.