Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Plans for Bye Week

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Yeah first time. Heard some horror stories. Def will stay away from the tourist traps.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
    Wife and I have been twice. Know where you're staying?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Wife and I have been twice. Know where you're staying?
    Haven't decided where yet. Where have you stayed.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Haven't decided where yet. Where have you stayed.
    Hilton Molino Stuckey. It's on Giudecca, across the canal from St Marks Basilica. Great hotel but can be pricey, depending on when you go. It's off season right now so you may be able to find a deal.

There's a great lunch spot just east of the hotel. I'll see if I can find the name.

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Saturday I will be in the house for Terps vs Clemson. (way up in the house like the top of the upper deck LMAO) I thought they had a chance at an upset but with all those injuries I just hope they can make it close. Sunday I will be mowing the grass for the last time this year and raking leaves for probably not the last time this year LOL. Then I will settle in and root against the other AFC North teams..... so go Jets and Raiders (fat lot of good that will do) and Chiefs.

And I am hardly a Redskin fan but I admit to being excited for their game with the Broncos. I really think they can pull off the upset there though I dont think it would be that big of one. Plus I wouldnt mind seeing Peyton get upstaged in his own home again by a team from Maryland.
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Werewolf View Post
    Saturday I will be in the house for Terps vs Clemson. (way up in the house like the top of the upper deck LMAO) I thought they had a chance at an upset but with all those injuries I just hope they can make it close. Sunday I will be mowing the grass for the last time this year and raking leaves for probably not the last time this year LOL. Then I will settle in and root against the other AFC North teams..... so go Jets and Raiders (fat lot of good that will do) and Chiefs.

And I am hardly a Redskin fan but I admit to being excited for their game with the Broncos. I really think they can pull off the upset there though I dont think it would be that big of one. Plus I wouldnt mind seeing Peyton get upstaged in his own home again by a team from Maryland.
    Raiders have a pretty good track record against Pitt - especially in Oakland. I'm taking them, Pitt won their SB last week

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Visiting the in-laws for the weekend. My mother-in-law will be doting on the newborn most of the weekend so I can hope for one or two whole nights sleep at the least. I won last week's football pool, even with the Ravens losing. Maybe, without my bias for the birds costing me one in the loss column I can make it two in a row. Picking the Giants and Colts got mew the pot last week but I don't have any underdogs I feel real good about this week.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    ... And since we are talking about fantasy teams, check out mine:

QB's: Phillip Rivers, Russel Wilson
    RB's: Knowshon Moreno, Darren Sproles, Zac Stacy, Jacquizz Rodgers, Joique Bell
    TE's: Julius Thomas, Vernon Davis
    WR's: Megatron, Dez Bryant, TY Hilton, Marlon Brown
    K: Legatron
    DEF: BAL

12 team ppr league and most points scored. haha
    good choices. My fantasy is my sister-in-law marrying a guy who has a paying job... Bc

Heading to Vegas with the hubby for drinking, gambling, eating and

I'll be sitting at home sulking while on-call for work. Other than that, watching some of the games.

Blog Entries

Getting the house ready for Halloween which also means probably doing the final lawn cut (hopefully). The bye could not have come at a better time.

Pearl Jam downtown!

Spending the weekend in Venice.
    Nice, I was there a few years ago.

I'll be moving. I'm living in Colorado and it's getting cooler and have had some snow already. I'm heading to Florida for the winter and plan on getting into some tuna and redfish while there. I'll miss hiking in the mountains but will make the best of being by the water.