Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dennis Pitta

Re: Dennis Pitta

Quote Originally Posted by Fcowher View Post
    This team is waaaaaaay too talented for the season to be over. They have not gelled yet. We clearly need to fix the O and D lines, communicate better on Defense and Special Teams, and play smarter football. Ie. fewer penalties and fewer home run type plays that put the defense under pressure when they fail, and fewer missed blocks. The Packers were a great example of a team that refused to beat themselves when we played them here. The Ravens need to play smart football, kick a few more field goals, since we have one of the best kickers in the game, and use their talent where it can be most effective.
    "Just win, baby"

The team is too talented to throw in the towel on the season. I see the decision to change the blocking scheme or whatever it was to the oline as costing the Ravens at least two if not three games so far. Any semblance of the running game and this season is not on the brink of disaster.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by srobert96 View Post
    The team is too talented to throw in the towel on the season. I see the decision to change the blocking scheme or whatever it was to the oline as costing the Ravens at least two if not three games so far. Any semblance of the running game and this season is not on the brink of disaster.
    :grbac: No one is suggesting they "throw in the towel on the season" today, fer dogsake!

I'm sure Dennis is doing everything he can to get back to playing shape ASAP, but that won't happen until Week 12 at the earliest. The question is whether by that point the season has become a lost cause.

The ravens are 1-1 in division and have 2 games left with the Bengals who currently lead the division (by 2 games.) That's a razor thin margin for error for Cincy.

THe ravens have enough talent to compete. It seems to be mental and gelling problems IMO. but that happens wiht young guys. If the Ravens figure out line play, or can get a rhythm offensively, I think they could still win the division.

I'm thinking this team, as ugly as it looks right now, and even given the current path, could be in the festivus discussion until week 16.

All you need to do is make the dance.

Denver appears to be the cream of the crop in the AFC. Outside of them, are you scared of any potential opponents in the playoffs? KC, Ind, Cincy, Tennessee, SD?

They would all present a challenge, but nothng insurmountable.

I like Flacco and Suggs's expereince if they can get us there.

5. Re: Dennis Pitta

Where is Todd Heap when you need em! LOL...

THIS VIDEO WILL MAKE RAVENS FANS FEEL BETTER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQVmMEkZq4M