Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dean Pees

Blog Entries

Re: Dean Pees

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    Harbs IS the HC, remember? Pees, like the OC, does what Harbs wants. If Harbs is seriously displeased with the play of our D (or O), he will demand changes. If Pees does not comply, he's gone. Not too complex, is it?

Under Harbs, "Play Like a Raven' is an historical oddity, like "54-40 or Fight" or "Tippecanoe and Tyler Too." Now we need to think "Play Like Harbaugh." That means a bend-don't-break D and "3 yards and a cloud of dust" O. I don't like it anymore than many other posters, but Harbs won a SB, so he gets a pass. For now.
    Good point. I think Harbaugh has earned capital because of a championship he brought to us. His stamp is all over this team. What I see is a team that plays ball control offense with a big play or two sprinkled in, a defense that bends but doesn't break, and ideally, great special teams. On the other hand, I see a team that has gone soft. We don't look to impose our will anymore, on offense or defense, and we don't make plays in the clutch anymore. Could the absence of Ray Lewis, Reed, Pollard and Boldin mean that much? Their play collectively was on the decline.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I haven't noticed him on the sidelines or in the booth. At this point I really wonder if he has a role at all
    probably picks up harbs kids from school

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    probably picks up harbs kids from school
    he may as well... he sure isn't helping them design those exotic schemes

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SeeBass View Post
    none of the defensive linemen got off blocks yesterday. Pittsburgh did very little other than run effectively straight ahead. When teams can do that it is simply a case of the DL getting no penetration and getting stuck on blocks.
    Hmmm that sounds like how our Oline used to function before they changed and started letting people off blocks
    They used to be in a zone, now that they are in a zone, they aren't anymore if you get my drift
    Last edited by Rxdoxx; 10-22-2013 at 05:13 PM. Reason: spelling
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Blog Entries

Wish we could go back to organized chaos like a few teams are doing. Wall Street Journal article today: Rex Ryan just saved the NFL

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...49930444589524

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

A question, I listen to pees presser, and he said they wasn't ready for all the big guys the sqeelers brought in to run the ball. And he just Couldn't change the grouping because that wasnt what they did rep on. And he doesn't have that luxury of just being able to change on the fly that fast. Cause of new faces. But they always adjust and play good after halftime.
    I'm sorry I just got pissed the fuck off. Last yr I remember Q telling Cam the middle is WIDE open. Joe telling Cam, this is bullshit. Can I please get Sizzle or Ngata to tell pees this is bullshit.

I live in shitsburgh, and I know well the sqeelers have use those package this year. Maybe not a lot as our game. But since we let them run why take them off field. I very disturbed that my DC can't change on fly just halftime. WTF I digress.

So question, should Pees come down from the press box and be on sidelines???
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmore finest View Post
    A question, I listen to pees presser, and he said they wasn't ready for all the big guys the sqeelers brought in to run the ball. And he just Couldn't change the grouping because that wasnt what they did rep on. And he doesn't have that luxury of just being able to change on the fly that fast. Cause of new faces. But they always adjust and play good after halftime.
    I'm sorry I just got pissed the fuck off. Last yr I remember Q telling Cam the middle is WIDE open. Joe telling Cam, this is bullshit. Can I please get Sizzle or Ngata to tell pees this is bullshit.

I live in shitsburgh, and I know well the sqeelers have use those package this year. Maybe not a lot as our game. But since we let them run why take them off field. I very disturbed that my DC can't change on fly just halftime. WTF I digress.

So question, should Pees come down from the press box and be on sidelines???
    No one on this board would argue that the Patriot's D was ever in the same class as the Ravens, yet we bend and break ourselves into a freaking pretzel to defend a hire that took control of a premier, distinctive, unique "brand" the NFL envied, as Peter King or Don Banks called a rolling ball of butcher knives, that wasn't deemed qualified to run theirs. Pees has the Ravens playing to the level of his resume.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    No one on this board would argue that the Patriot's D was ever in the same class as the Ravens, yet we bend and break ourselves into a freaking pretzel to defend a hire that took control of a premier, distinctive, unique "brand" the NFL envied, as Peter King or Don Banks called a rolling ball of butcher knives, that wasn't deemed qualified to run theirs. Pees has the Ravens playing to the level of his resume.
    Got to hand it to you. You have saying this from day one, and I for one hoped you were wrong. AD was one of my favorite players and it always mystified me how his play went from All Pro to falling off a cliff. Today solidified my suspicions. Pees is a fraud. I'm done with him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bensmotorcyclehelmt View Post
    Including one that has Aaron Rodgers/Ben at QB.
    Hate them both but they are two of the toughest in the league
    Don't forget Jason. Fucking. Campbell.